“OK room, lousy bed”
Review of Super 8 Columbia

Super 8 Columbia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
HUNTSVILLE
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I always stay at the Super * when I am in Columbia, TN - love this place. The staff know me now and always greet me by my first name. Will be coming back alot!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here due to the fact that all other hotels in the area were booked. We were both very very pleased with our experience. The only reason we gave this place a chance was because of the tripadvisor sticker on the door. The room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the price was very cheap. This is a hotel I will stay at again and it is one I will recommend. It was perfect for an over night stop on a long road trip.

• Stayed October 2012
CA
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I have been going here since it was a Holiday Inn Express; wow did they go down hill. I thought perhaps the last time I visited a month ago it was a once time deal with people sitting outside drinking. I realize most of these persons are on the road and are just having a friendly visit with each other; but then make a little park setting for them instead of camping out in front of my room. They would be more happy as well as me. You may consider making a small back corner of your property where they can visit one another or make a rule that the chairs from the pool area can't be removed . Just a thought, but I think I will pay the extra bucks not to have people camping in front of my door.

• Stayed September 2012

Travelers are raving about these Columbia hotels

CA
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been going here back when it was a Holiday Inn, but they are overdue on new beds; and the breakfast has went down hill. We love the price, only there to sleep and then be on our way again. Please get new beds.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Columbia
#1 of 9 in Columbia
Holiday Inn Express Columbia
Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Columbia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Columbia

Property: Super 8 Columbia
Address: 1554 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401-7651
Location: United States > Tennessee > Columbia
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Columbia 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.