“Good flavor and consistant among locations.”
Review of Memphis Pizza Cafe

Memphis Pizza Cafe
Ranked #44 of 124 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Memphis Pizza Cafe has several locations near Memphis. I am the kind of person who likes a pizza that has substance other than piled with greasy cheese. I like to taste the individual flavors of each topping. This is my kind of pizza place. I'm sure you could order it as healthy/unhealthy as you like. Although they don't have crayons or other amusements they are kid friendly. This location has plenty of parking and since my mom love's Sheffield's antiques and the Goodwill nearby I eat here whenever she visits. I've only been here for lunch. I also grab a couple veggie slices and a salad to go when I attend a concert at the park out in Collierville. Their menu outlines all ingredients and the cost of each. Vegetarian options, specialty beers including non-alcohol types. All of this is on their website.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

it's not bad but not great either. there are better places for pizza. We prefer Mellow Mushrooms (germantown) or Johnny Brusco's New York Style pizza @ Cordova.

Reviewed September 29, 2008

It is fine pizza if you like thin crust and do not come from a part of the country known for good pizza. I am from the NYC area and kept hearing how great this place was -- I wasn't especially impressed. I would eat there again, but I won't expect much next time.

Reviewed September 12, 2008

This is really fresh good pizza. Get the supreme for the works. Be forewarned that they use thin crust but the loads of toppings make up for any lack in crust. The service was spectacular, I would go back for that reason alone.

Reviewed August 20, 2008

My whole family loves Memphis Pizza Cafe! It's not the fastest place to eat, but it's great for lunch if you're not in a huge hurry. I always get a slice of veggie pizza and a half size salad. yummy.