“Good lunch spot”

Newk's Express Cafe
Ranked #18 of 122 Restaurants in Collierville
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Just a good place for lunch. A lot to choose from with fresh ingredients. Prices are fair and has good atmosphere. Sometimes a bit noisy if crowded.

There are newer reviews for Newk's Express Cafe

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Walk up and order, decent food at a decent price, nothing spectacular
Pizza and salads good. Sandwiches better.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were starving and we felt guilty by going to a fast food place but we were also short in time with all the errands. We've never been there so we gave it a shot! She had the chicken salad sandwich which it was delicious and I had the very satisfying lobster bisque with half of a chicken pesto sandwich. Needless to say that we were satisfied and it was much better than any other sandwich place or fast food out there. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lunch time it is crazy in Newks because the food is excellent. The menu offers a variety and I find it very easy to make healthy choices here. I am a regular and Newks and it is consistently good.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great service and love the little extra's they put out on the condiment table..It has bread sticks, all kinds of peppers for your sandwiches, croutons and most importantly..TONS of Roasted Garlic:)!! YUM.. I had a chicken sandwich today on french bread with cheese..Also the soups of the day were Tortilla Chix, Veggie and potato.. I had the Tortilla Chix.. Not bad.
has a nice menu but everything is cooked fresh and the salads are very good.