“Perfect Location and Fantastic Staff”

Courtyard Memphis Collierville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Perfect Location and Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The newly designed Courtyards by Marriott are fantastic!
We spent a week there for a basketball tournament and everything was fantastic!
You could not ask for a better location. Staff was exceptional!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Joanne,

Thank you for taking time to submit your review. It is always a pleasure to host you and your team at Courtyard Collierville. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope to have you as our guests soon. Please keep in touch. Good luck to you and the TEAM!

Warmest regards,

Cindy Kinard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Milton, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had to stay in Collierville for two weeks on business and was very happy my company picked this location. The selections of restaurants within walking distance, the varied stores and shopping choices made the location perfect for me. The staff at the hotel were very friendly to me and I had a couple nice conversations with personnel working the desk or Bistro.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear KellyJo,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and other travelers. If I can be of assistance, please contact me. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Hospitably yours,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice hotel. Has everything you need to stay in town. The hotel is inside a strip mall so you can do some shopping without doing driving. Very friendly stuff and clean rooms. Easy parking. Good breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott - Collierville! We are pleased to have you as our guest and hope that you will join us again soon. We will be sure to share your comments with our team members.

Pleasant travels,

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This courtyard is one of the newly designed courtyards. Very clean design and a great staff. The hotel is conveniently located off highway 365 in a nice are outside Memphis. The food and service were great.

Room Tip: No spa was available. All rooms had a good view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Collierville; we appreciate the opportunity to serve you as our guests. We also appreciate your taking time to offer your comments.

Our location is dynamic; after shopping and dining at Carriage Crossing, 385 conveniently takes you to Memphis and surrounding areas in only minutes.

We recently opened The Bistro, and guests are enjoying our new menu, with many healthy, fresh-cooked options. We will be sure to tell our Bistro team how much you enjoyed the food and service.

The next time you are in our area, please contact me directly, as I will gladly assist with spa reservations. There are a few nearby at Carriage Crossing and many in the area.

We look forward to having you as our guests again soon!

Westport, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel May 3rd through May 6th, 2014. This was an awesome place to stay, staff is kind and considerate, trying to meet all our needs, we had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager who were very accomadating making sure everything was to our satisfaction, room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms that we have every stayed at, hotel lobby is beautiful and inviting, we especially loved the Bistro which served great food and we didn't have to go out once we got back to the hotel for drinks at night as they had a full bar which was opened from 5-10 PM. Location was great, close to the airport and all of the attractions that we wanted to see were within a 20 minute ride, not to mention there is a wonderful outdoor mall that is within steps to the back of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great experience, we certainly will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Deat Pat T.,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I was well taken care of by a very pleasant staff and they did a great job of making me feel at home. The rooms are very clean, which is very important to me. It is up to date, which is also important to me. The location is great with easy freeway access and good restaurants close by. My disappointment came in the slowness of trying to do breakfast at the bistro. It was not an efficient way to get something in the morning before heading off for the day. The food is obviously good because it is busy each morning but they need to have a higher staff ratio in the morning. The ordering and checkout process was slower than I had time for. I tried it one morning and found myself feeling pressured to keep my timeline. The rest of the visit it appeared equally busy and I needed to find a quicker option elsewhere. As I say the food is good and the options include fresh and healthy items. If I were on vacation, it would be a different scenario and I would be happy to make breakfast a part of my day there. There are fresh, healthy options that would otherwise be my preference for my lifestyle.
I have stayed there several times so the breakfast issue hasn't been a big enough deterrent to go elsewhere but it would be a nice thing to have addressed. It will be included in my choice of destinations for the future.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear PJ,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your experience with our team.

Thank you for your feedback on The Bistro. We recently opened our new restaurant, and are glad that you enjoyed our cooked to order, fresh, heatlhy menu. Please know that we will discuss The Bistro service in our manager's meeting, particularly expediting service during the Breakfast rush.

Please contact me directly for your future reservations, as I would enjoy the opportunity to assist.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just stayed at this hotel for the second time and was pleased with the proximity to the Mike Rose Soccer Complex and the shopping. The beds were very comfortable and rooms are a good size. We had two queen beds and it was more than enough room for the three of us who made this trip. The staff was very friendly and let us check out late when my daughters soccer game ran over on Sunday so she could get a shower.

My wife and daughter really liked the fact that the hotel is in the middle of a brand new outlet mall. This meant that when we were done with soccer for the day I could sit in the lobby and hang out while they went shopping.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for returning for a second visit. We hope to have your team stay with us again soon! I will be sure to share your comments with our team members in our staff meeting.

Cindy Kinard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#1 of 9 in Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind
Four Points By Sheraton Memphis-Southwind
Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown

Been to Courtyard Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!