“PT”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
Westport, Massachusetts
“PT”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel May 3rd through May 6th, 2014. This was an awesome place to stay, staff is kind and considerate, trying to meet all our needs, we had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager who were very accomadating making sure everything was to our satisfaction, room was one of the cleanest hotel rooms that we have every stayed at, hotel lobby is beautiful and inviting, we especially loved the Bistro which served great food and we didn't have to go out once we got back to the hotel for drinks at night as they had a full bar which was opened from 5-10 PM. Location was great, close to the airport and all of the attractions that we wanted to see were within a 20 minute ride, not to mention there is a wonderful outdoor mall that is within steps to the back of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great experience, we certainly will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Deat Pat T.,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Cindy Kinard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I was well taken care of by a very pleasant staff and they did a great job of making me feel at home. The rooms are very clean, which is very important to me. It is up to date, which is also important to me. The location is great with easy freeway access and good restaurants close by. My disappointment came in the slowness of trying to do breakfast at the bistro. It was not an efficient way to get something in the morning before heading off for the day. The food is obviously good because it is busy each morning but they need to have a higher staff ratio in the morning. The ordering and checkout process was slower than I had time for. I tried it one morning and found myself feeling pressured to keep my timeline. The rest of the visit it appeared equally busy and I needed to find a quicker option elsewhere. As I say the food is good and the options include fresh and healthy items. If I were on vacation, it would be a different scenario and I would be happy to make breakfast a part of my day there. There are fresh, healthy options that would otherwise be my preference for my lifestyle.
I have stayed there several times so the breakfast issue hasn't been a big enough deterrent to go elsewhere but it would be a nice thing to have addressed. It will be included in my choice of destinations for the future.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear PJ,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your experience with our team.

Thank you for your feedback on The Bistro. We recently opened our new restaurant, and are glad that you enjoyed our cooked to order, fresh, heatlhy menu. Please know that we will discuss The Bistro service in our manager's meeting, particularly expediting service during the Breakfast rush.

Please contact me directly for your future reservations, as I would enjoy the opportunity to assist.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just stayed at this hotel for the second time and was pleased with the proximity to the Mike Rose Soccer Complex and the shopping. The beds were very comfortable and rooms are a good size. We had two queen beds and it was more than enough room for the three of us who made this trip. The staff was very friendly and let us check out late when my daughters soccer game ran over on Sunday so she could get a shower.

My wife and daughter really liked the fact that the hotel is in the middle of a brand new outlet mall. This meant that when we were done with soccer for the day I could sit in the lobby and hang out while they went shopping.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for returning for a second visit. We hope to have your team stay with us again soon! I will be sure to share your comments with our team members in our staff meeting.

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Courtyard was great; awesome location, new design, comfortable, great staff and they were very helpful with managing the needs of the guests for the soccer tournament in town that weekend. Hotel was very clean and gave you a sense of security.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We realize that you have many hotel choices in the area, and are pleased that you chose us.

We appreciate your taking time to share your experience with us. We will be sure to share your comments with our hotel staff.

We hope to serve you and your team soon. Good luck in your next tournament!

Warm regards,

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip in March 2014. The overall appearance of the hotel is nice and the location right at the back end of a shopping mall, allows you to walk to dinner or do a little shopping if you want to kill time. It's right out the back door.

My room had a little bit of a musty odor to it. The cleaning staff did a nice job keeping it clean, but overall, it had a musty smell. The other complaint was the noise, just as you can see other folks making mention of it. There was a constant humming noise all 3 nights while I was there, which didn't make for a restful night's sleep. My guess is that is was the mini-refridge in the upstairs or next door room. They put them on wooden platforms (how smart is that?) and they vibrate like crazy. I had to unplug mine because of the noise. Try to sleep with a constant pulsing and humming noise off and on throughout the night. I wasn't able to relocate to another room since they were full up. In talking with the other's in our team they all felt the same way. The rooms weren't very quiet and you can pretty much hear most of what goes on in the halls and other rooms with folks talking and stomping around. I'm not a very picky person, but I do like a little quiet so I can sleep. I think they must have skimped on sound deadening insulation when they built it.

The staff was very friendly at the front desk as were the staff at the cafe. The food was good too. Not a bad place, but if I had to go back to the area, I think I'd give another place a try.

Room Tip: Maybe try the top floor on the end if you have to stay there. At least you won't have other roo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We apologize that you had a less than perfect stay with us. We will share your experience with our team, in order to use as a training tool.

Please contact me if you would care to share more information, or if I can assist in any way. We hope to have you as our guest in the future.

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Extremely welcoming and accommodating! Fantastic location! We had 2 soccer teams stay here while in town in February. We couldn't have asked for a better location. The staff members we fantastic and the sales manager went above and beyond to make our stay a success! Breakfast was included with our package. We will definitely be staying here the next time soccer travels bring us to the Memphis area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Ms. Majeski,

It was a pleasure to host your soccer teams as our guests. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast that we include, per our negotiation with the Mike Rose Soccer Complex.

I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. They work hard to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay, and will be happy to hear that they were successful in providing excellent service.

We would be delighted to have you and your team as our guests again. We look forward to serving you soon.

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We chose this hotel because of its location which seemed very safe. The hotel staff were great; they went out of their way to make us happy. The room was nice. However, this was a more money than we normally spend on a room. They didn't have a free breakfast like most hotels do. The worst part is how thin the walls are. We were awoken numerous times during the night by people talking, etc. Not a good nights sleep for the money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We appreciate your choosing the Courtyard by Marriott - Collierville, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, at Carriage Crossing Mall. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service, and staff. We will share your comments with our team members.

We are disappointed that you did not rest well during your stay. Every guest deserves a good night's rest, and we regret that we did not exceed your expectations.

We hope that you will give us another chance to provide quiet accommodations. The next time you are traveling to the Collierville area, please contact me directly to make reservations. I will review our system for upcoming promotions and/or special rates, as well as assign your reservation to a more quiet location in the hotel.

Thank you for taking time to offer comments on your stay.

Cindy Kinard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collierville
Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#1 of 9 in Germantown
Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind
Four Points By Sheraton Memphis-Southwind
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind

Been to Courtyard Memphis Collierville? Share your experiences!