Courtyard Memphis Collierville
$125
$179
$161
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
$119
$104
Homewood
$91
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsoutdoor mallred robinbonefish grillcarriage crossingsoccer tournamentcourtyard by marriottshopping opportunitiesnice mallshopping and dininggreat hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripminute drivei highly recommend this hotela great stayfront desk clerkbusiness traveler
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed for a week in Memphis for business travel. The location of the hotel is just faboulous. Carriage Crossing is just a step away with a lot of nice shops and some very nice restaurants. Also the hotel is close to the highway so easy to find.

When it comes to the room, I have few remarks:
- such a pity that the window doesn't open. I missed some fresh air coming in in the morning. But I understand that this maybe is to avoid that people leave the window open and airconditioning on?
- make sure to always put new soaps, shampoo, body lotion bottles when the room is cleaned after a guest leaves. I had a bottle of body lotion that was clearly used, brrrr not a good first impression. I left a note for the cleaning team and next day I got a new bottle
- my room was situated next to the airco units outside. I didn't immediately noticed as I was pretty busy unpacking and getting myself installed. By the time I was unpacked, I didn't have the energy anymore to pack again and go downstairs to request another room. In the end, it was ok, the airco units gave a constant zooming so not disturbing too much.
- what did disturb me was that I had a connecting door. I would appreciate if the hotel staff at the reception had informed me about this so that I could refuse the room instantly. again after I was in my room, I was just too tired to go back at the reception to complain. I was unlucky with the family next door, they were pretty loud. Luckily they left the next morning. The next guests were less loud, but still I could hear their TV, hair dryer etc

The breakfast was really nice. I appreciated that bagels, cake pieces etc were individually wrapped so not to be touched by everybody. A lot of choice also, cereals, bacon & eggs, cheese etc etc.

The pool is tiny. Only 2 tiles large. Instead of swimming lanes I started to swim in circles as after 2 strokes I was already at the other side. The gym isn't that big either. I can see some improvements to both the gym and pool.

Next time in Memphis, I will for sure consider the hotel again because of its great location. But I will then ask upfront not to give me a room with connecting doors or close to outside airco units :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while with us, but will be sure to address service opportunities with our team members. Please know that we do offer complimentary passes to a nearby, 24-hour fitness center. The next time you are with us, we will gladly provide these for you. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon. If can assist you with your next reservation, please contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here several nights with teen travel ball team. Great rooms and fab location with shopping, dining, snacks adjacent to hotel. Walls little thin between rooms. Pool small, but very very clean and breakfast was great!

• Stayed: June 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! It was a pleasure to host your team. We appreciate your comments, and will be sure to share with our team members. Please remember us for your next stay. I invite you to contact me personally to make your next reservation.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were planning a two-week trip to the Deep South, to two old favorites (Vicksburg, Natchez) and south of Natchez for the first time to the River Road or Plantation Road on the Mississippi River in St. Francisville, Louisiana, and beyond. But our first stop was going to be the Shiloh battlefield east of Memphis. So we decided to stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Collierville, Tennessee. It was a great choice. It is located on the southeast side of Memphis, close to highway 57 that goes to Shiloh, and it is adjacent to Carriage Crossing, a marvelous shopping mall that includes everything you'd care to explore except perhaps Nieman Marcus. It doesn't have a restaurant but there are several good choices in the mall. Clean, large, comfortable rooms, cozy king-size bed, attentive and informative and courteous staff. It was everything you could have wanted for a one-night stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you also enjoyed the remainder of your trip. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. I will share your comments with our team.

Happy travels,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Love this hotel.great location and very clean and friendly staff. Close to restrurants and shopping. Never any problems. A little pricey but better than any memphis location. Breakfast a little pricey also.

Stayed: May 2013
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Robert,

We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest. We would enjoy having you stay with us again, so please let me know if I can assist with your future reservation. I will be sure to share your response with our team members.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had the greatest stay at the Courtyard Collierville. Rooms nice and clean, staff wonderful and the restaurant excellent. While I went through thier buffet which had a lot to choose from my husband ordered from the menu. I will be returning and telling all my friends and family where to stay.

Room Tip: loved the corner room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate your taking time to share your experience.

We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your referrals!

The next time you plan to visit, please contact me directly for reservations. I will check our system for packages, specials and/or promotions for you and your family.

Happy travels,