Courtyard Memphis Collierville
$125
$179
$161
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
$119
Homewood
$91
$119
$113
All reviewsoutdoor mallred robinbonefish grillcarriage crossingsoccer tournamentcourtyard by marriottshopping opportunitiesnice mallshopping and dininggreat hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripminute drivei highly recommend this hotela great stayfront desk clerkbusiness traveler
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I spent two nights here during the Thanksgiving holiday. The hotel property was really nice, clean and located adjacent to a really nice mall. The room was cozy, comfortable and clean and the breakfast buffet was great. The only problem I encountered was during check in. My family and I had several room reserved and we arrived at the same time. As soon as we walked in the door we were met with "I got in engaged today!!!" by Rebeccah. And of course we congratulated her and began our check in process. I was the first to began the check in process and the whole time Rebeccah was talking about how excited she was and that she had been messing up people's rooms and other things since she'd gotten there but they had all forgiven her and went on. I guess I should have asked what were the other things but I didn't. My sisters on the other had moved over to allow another young check them in. (lucky them) Well after being the first to start checking in, I was the last to get finish checking in because of all the nonstop talking. I was so relieved to finally be finish and just wanted to get my luggage and children up to the room to relax for a little while after being on the road all day. I got up to the room and my key didn't work. I had to go back to Rebeccah to let her know and she says " Oh, I programmed the keys to the wrong room". Are you kidding me? Then once I'm back upstairs in my room, I check my credit card to find out she double charged me!! On my way out for the evening I ask her about it and she says "the system just does that on it's own but don't worry about it". Again, are you kidding me?!! However, the same system didn't charge my sisters'(who were checked in by the other young lady there) cards. This left a very bad impression on us and her nonchalent attitude about all the mistakes she made that day did not help things at all!! Maybe she should have taken the day off to celebrate and get her mindset ready for work because of her I don't know if we'll be back to this particular Courtyard.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking time to offer valuable feedback regarding your hotel stay. We apologize that you experienced less than perfect service during the check-in process.

Our General Manager spoke with the team members on duty during your stay, so that we could ensure that we are following proper check-in procedures. Please accept our apologies that the disbursed keys were mixed up within your group. We understand that returning to the front desk to switch keys is an inconvenience, and apologize that you had to do so.

Our system does obtain an automatic authorization on each credit card upon check in for the amount of the guests' stay. Our system held an authorization on your credit card, as your card was the guarantee method for more than one room. Once the authorization is not consumed as an actual charge, it is released by the credit card company. The authorization is usually released by the card company or bank within 48 hours. I do apologize that this was not properly explained to you.

Please know that we have spoken with the employees on staff during check in, and have used your experience as a training tool to coach our team. Without our guests' feedback, we cannot address issues or commend our team accordingly, so we are thankful to receive our guests' comments.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. If I can assist you in any way, please contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I spent one night at the Courtyard and enjoyed it very much. It was spotlessly clean, with a comfortable bed, large work desk, and very nice (though smallish) and beautifully appointed room. I had requested in advance a quiet room, and they placed me at the far end of the corridor away from all the people traffic. The hotel is located adjacent to Carriage Crossings (formerly The Avenue) shopping mall so it was very convenient to restaurants, and the location also make it very quiet because it is away from busy streets. The mall is just off the new southern "expressway" which makes it convenient to get into Memphis quickly. The front desk clerk gave me a coupon book for, and I used one at the Bonefish Grill (also highly recommend). The hotel personnel were all very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again when I visit the Memphis area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Due to the design of our building, some rooms are larger than others. Please contact me the next time you are traveling to Collierville, and I will check availability of a larger room for your stay.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Happy travels,

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Our family spent three nights in early November as we were here for a wedding in Collierville. This hotel appears brand new and is located next to a new shopping mall with Dillards and Macys. The staff was very friendly and there was always complimentary coffee (both decaf and regular) available day and night. The rooms were nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable. We had a view of the most beautiful orange, red and yellow trees from our window. We were given three rooms next to each other, which was very nice. The bathroom was roomy and shower was good. The one thing I would add or have available at the front desk would be a magnifying makeup mirror as that would have been helpful while putting on makeup for such a special occassion. Overall, this hotel was great and we would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Carriage Crossing Mall is a lovely area, especially in the fall. With the beautiful scenery and convenience to shopping and dining, we truly are the perfect location for all your lodging and meeting needs.

Thank you for the suggestion of having a magnifying mirror available for our guests. That is a great idea, and I will bring this to our manager's attention.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Please contact me to make your future reservations.

Hospitably yours,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed here for a family wedding, and the single best thing was the comfortable lobby and adjacent breakfast bar. It was the perfect place to gather and linger over coffee enjoying the company of family we had not seen in a long time.

The hotel was very nice overall--comfortable rooms, nice sized bathrooms, easy Internet access, a printing station in the lobby to print out our airline return tickets. The air conditioner was extremely loud, however.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. It was a delight to serve you and your family. Please be sure to visit us again on your next trip to the Collierville area. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Safe travels,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I spent two night here for a church meeting and had a very restful time. The beds were very comfortable (Serta) and the hotel was quiet. For the shoppers, this is attached to an outdoor mall area with a large variety of stores and is rather quiet. It is really nice to have. Also, the breakfast is plentiful with hot and cold items. Bacon and eggs are abundant and so are the benefits of staying here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
CourtyardCville, Director of Sales at Courtyard Memphis Collierville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We realize that you have many lodging options, and truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We also appreciate your feedback, and will be sure to share your comments in our next team meeting.

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again soon! Please contact me if I can ever be of assistance.