“Below Par”

Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: Thai
“Below Par”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Eat there twice in as many weeks and visit regularly. Menu is very tired and the quality of the food seems to be going down. Curry dishes are eatable but the Pad Thai is starchy, tasteless and the chicken like parchment. Environment is fine and service acceptable but the food needs work. For the money, there are better choices in town for an enjoyable overall dining experience.

Visited June 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“The best Thai Food in Collierville”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The fried stuffed avocado was different but really good! We have had almost everything on the menu, but two of the bests are the Pad Thai and the Pad - Kee - Mao (drunken Noodle). Enjoy the nice romantic mood and get a nice Riesling to compliment the dinner!

Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Love the food and the service”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was my first experience eating Thai food, and I loved it. I went with friends who have eaten at Bangkok Alley many times. The owner came right to the table and personally took our order. He was willing to fix any dish, just the way we wanted it. I ordered beef tenderloin and shrimp over rice, served with grilled squash. The meat was tender and juicy with special blended herbs. The roasted squash was incredibly tasty. The whole meal was delicious. One of the kids ordered chicken tenders with fries and it was unbelievably good. In fact, everyone at the table had wonderful looking (and smelling) food. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Germantown, Tennessee
“One of the best restaurants in town!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We really enjoy eating at Bangkok Alley in Collierville and have never had a bad experience. We have eaten here 30+ times and the food and service is always excellent! We have tried so many items on the menu and they are all great, including the sushi. We never thought to get dessert at a thai restaurant, but did one night...and now we always do! The mango pie is great! MUST GO!

• Visited January 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“The Family Agreed, Delicious”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I picked up take-out food from Bangkok Alley this evening. My wife and I split a Tom Yum soup for a starter. It was a fragrant, flavorful broth with fresh veggies, chicken, a hint of lime and a slight kick. I ordered the Drunken Noodles with chicken. I asked for it extra hot and was given a choice of 1 to 10. 9 was hot enough that I did not need to add any extra heat. My meal was outstanding. My wife ordered the chicken satay with peanut sauce. She was very pleased with her meal as well. My son ordered the sampler which was an array of fried appetizers. I clipped a crab rangoon and it was tasty. I can't believe I've lived here almost a year and this is my first time trying this place. next time I will dine in and try their red curry.

• Visited January 2013