“Wonderful Food”

Stix
Ranked #19 of 122 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Customer service was excellent the food was wonderful. My taste buds were having a blast! I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Tammy B
There are newer reviews for Stix

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Honestly this was a disappointing experience after having read the reviews. The sushi I ordered were on the average quality but the tuna roll were not very well prepared in the sense that the sea weed wrapping was falling apart. My colleague had some noodles that looked okay too but I'll not qualify them otherwise.

I guess the hibashi tables were more entertaining for family and children. For business it was a little bit noisy with no less than 3 birthdays being drummed and sung by the staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Loved it. It kept my 3 year old grandson entertained and the food was very good. The fried rice was excellent. Sea food and steak were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A favorite place for us to eat when we visit our grands near Memphis. It is also a favorite of our teenage grandson!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This restaurant is fantastic! Hibachi and sushi were great and my kids loved it! Owner is present and the service is great for hibachi style