“The food was good/”

Huey's Collierville
Ranked #12 of 121 Restaurants in Collierville
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Huey’s has been serving up Blues, Brews and Burgers since 1970. You’ll find a casual setting and laid back feeling in this legendary tavern where the entertainment includes blowing toothpicks into the ceiling with your drink straw and writing on the walls with sharpies. You’ll want to try one of our mouthwatering burgers…voted “Best Burger” by Memphis Magazine every year since 1984. Huey’s has also been voted “Best Pub Grub”, “Best Beer Selection”, “Best Late Night Dining”, “Best Kid Friendly”, “Best Lunch”, “Best Service”, and many more in Memphis Magazine’s Readers Restaurant Poll. But don’t miss all the other great grub, including potato soup, homemade onion rings, steak or chicken philly cheese sandwiches, great salads and homemade lemon ice box pie.Sundays at Huey’s are renowned for its live music – jazz in the afternoon, blues and rock at night – spotlighting local and regional groups.
Collierville, Tennessee
“The food was good/”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food was good. I just don't care about going into a place where people shoot tooth picks into the ceiling. I don't want one to fall out into my food. That keeps me from eating their very much.

maryland
“not all its reviewed to be”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

while staying in memphis we wanted to try something other than the delicious barbeque we have been eating (our kids request really). our hotel recommended hueys and we saw it was rated high so we decided to try it. it was not worth the 20 minute drive to get there. the food was average and our waitress was incredibly rude. you can tell she wanted nothing to do with not only us but her other tables as well. if your income is based on tips i sure hope she has another way to make money. she constantly rolled her eyes and acted annoyed that we asked her a question. we would have done better going to the cracker barrel behind our hotel even though we have been to them multiple times.

, Marketing and Events Coordinator at Huey's Collierville, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Hello,

First, thank you for choosing us as one of your dining spots while in town. We appreciate your business.

I am very concerned about your experience with our food and service, however. We take all customer feedback very seriously, and we look to you all for ways to improve. I would like to talk to you further about your experience.

Could you pleas email me your phone number?

Thanks,

Huey's Restaurants
Orlando, Florida
“Your Local Typical Sports Bar”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I tried Huey’s one night so I could watch the NBA playoffs. It was of course crowded since the game was going to be on. The sports bar / restaurant was the typical local bar scene and the food was average in flavor and taste. The only thing that really stood out was the portion size on certain menu items but not all. I do not know if I would go back to the sports bar again but I do know that this place was THE place the locals liked to go and for that reason it is the right place to go and have a good time especially to watch the big game.

• Visited June 2012
, Marketing and Events Coordinator at Huey's Collierville, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Hello,

Thanks for coming to visit our Collierville location while you were in Memphis. We really appreciate your business! I am, however, disappointed to know that our food did not live up to your or our expectations. Ever since we opened in 1970, our founder Thomas Boggs has pushed to have the best food, service, and value in the city. I wish we could have shown you this. Next time you are in town, please contact me. I would love the chance to make it up to you.

Huey's Restaurants
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat there alot”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Hey it's Huey''s what more could you ask for. Only issue is that they have a no handgun policy. I wish they would consider changing that.

Visited June 2012
Memphis
“Very popular burger joint”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This restaurant is a part of the burger chain which has consistently received good reviews. The burgers are juicy, the choice is good, the fries and onion ring servings are large and the locals throng to Huey's for a good burger. We have also had their grilled fish entry and its very good also. Yes, would go back and highly recommend it!

Visited May 2012
, Marketing and Events Coordinator at Huey's Collierville, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Hi jogijogi99,

Thanks for such a positive review of our Collierville location! We really appreciate the positive feedback and are glad to know we are doing our jobs right. We love our Memphis community and are thankful for every single one of our customers.

Hope to see you back soon!