“So So”

Corky's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have always liked Corky's bbq. The old location has always been very good. This location in Collierville appears to be going down somewhat. I have eaten here several times in the past year because it was closer to the things I had to do in Collierville and Germantown. I love their rolls which melt in your mouth. I ate the rib and pulled pork combo. The ribs were ok, but the pulled pork seemed to have been cooked awhile and watered down and reheated. The wait staff attentiveness also appears to be going down.

I would not say don't eat here, but it would not be my first choice. Hopefully they will turn it around.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Barbecue Nachos are great, as are their dry rub seasoning. TV screens are available for football viewing.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Go to the original Corky's off poplar. Order the Dry Ribs with the twice baked potato salad. Even if you typically don't like this kind of food, it will change your life.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you come to Memphis, you have to visit Corky's for BBQ. Try to go to the original site as the ambience is really there. Nothing like seeing the ribs cooking right there.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I love the smokey flavor of their meats. I also love the many menu varieties. The servers are polite and very professional.