“Late Night Dinner after Sunday NFL Football”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #74 of 122 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Germantown, Tennessee
“Late Night Dinner after Sunday NFL Football”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Quickly seated and served. I got a very good Bacon Cheeseburger with endless fries. Several very decent wine selections at $4.99 per glass. I am a Red Robin rewards club member, but forgot about getting a free burger during you birthday month. My freebie was pre-loaded to my account. It was automatically deducted from my bill. The very pleasant and efficient server also informed me that I had a pre-loaded free milkshake on my rewards account.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Thom P

Dyersburg, Tennessee
“Nice typical Red robin with very good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate supper with friends we were visiting. Had a kids table and adults table next together which was nice. Food was good. Not sure the prime rib sandwich is worth $13 compared to all the great burgers. Would have expected a little bigger sandwich. Bottomless fries are always good and come out hot. Reasonably priced overall.

• Visited August 2013