“Best Indian food in Memphis area” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taj Mahal Fine Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Taj Mahal Fine Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are a newly opened Restaurant that specializes in Fine Indian Cuisine. Our mouthwatering dishes are always prepared fresh from fresh ingredients and a perfect combination of spices by our expert chef who knows just how to make you feel good each time you visit. From our delightful tasty meals to our cushy banquet and excellent customer service, we guarantee you a great experience at Taj Mahal Fine Indian Cuisine. We take customer service very seriously and we are always attentive to your requests.
Germantown, Tennessee
“Best Indian food in Memphis area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Had been recommended by an Indian friend after it opened. The staff (of two) was very friendly and eager to please. I highly recommend the Tandoori Fish (which that night was salmon) served on creamed spinach. It was outstanding. I also recommend the Chicken Tikki Masala. The cuisine is mostly Northen Indian which is less spicy but still full of flavor. We will very likely go back next week. I hope Collierville will support this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

Germantown, Tennessee
“Excellent new Indian place in Collierville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Been here a few times since they opened, enjoyed my meal each time. Very friendly owner and staff, although the waitress I've had twice now does not know the food well (although she is very friendly). Lovely atmosphere - nice to have good Indian food in Germantown/Collierville area finally!! Found their Chats to be especially tasty as well as their chickpea and spinach curry.

• Visited November 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I went to this restaurant after hearing about it from a friend. I have to say, I'm glad he told me about this, for I was not disappointed. I was greeted my a friendly staff, and was taken to a table. the atmosphere at the restaurant is a blend of traditional and modern. Not sure how else to describe it, but I enjoyed myself. I was then given a menu, which to my surprise had a lot more option than I expected. I order the Goat Karahi with Nann/Rice. The only word that comes to my head when I think back to it is "Delicious". It was not to spicy and not too mild. I t was just the right blend of spices for my taste. The music playing in the background was quite relaxing. After the meal, I was presented the opportunity to speak with the owner who was at the restaurant. He seemed really nice and welcoming. I really enjoyed my visit here, and I will be sure to come back next time with family. Thank you for the great service.

• Visited October 2013