“Extra Tortilla Chips”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #38 of 121 Restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been to many Chickflas and have had an amazing experience and this one was different I ordered the 2 chicken tortilla the large bowl and I asked for extra chips and she put 3 in the bag and I asked for one more and one of the workers said we already put 3 in the bag and I said can you put one more in there and another worker from behind the drive thru worker said I gave her 3 in the bag I have never ever received anything but the best service from Chickfla if they have it they take care of you. I didn't return to that restaurant again while on my trip.

1  Thank 614VanessaO

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The folks at this chain do a great job, and try hard to please. I like to see motivated young staff working at their best to take care of customers... Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

One thing I can say about Chick Fil A is that it is Consistent. The quality of the food is always good. It is always served hot. The atmosphere is always clean and the staff are always extremely polite. The breakfast options are great. I wish they would expand their breakfast hours up to 11:30am. The catering trays are impressive. I love the iced tea. No matter where you go in the USA to a chick fil A you can count on well prepared food in a very sanitary environment served by a friendly staff.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Chick-Fil-A in Collierville has some of the best chicken in town. Not greasy like some of the other fast chicken places here. But be prepaired to get in line. This place is very busy from the time they open until the time they clost six days a week. You might have to park in the parking lot next doo, because theirs is always full.

1  Thank Izzy333