“Great burger!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dink's
Reviewed April 12, 2012

It's a great burger because you get to dress it up just the way you like it before you consume it. The meat is cooked to order and the topping bar has about anything you could want for toppings. The homemade potato chips are excellent (particularly with spicy ranch dip), and fries were good, but the onion stix were outstanding (I'm a big onion rings fan). I've also had the Caesar salad w/ grilled chicken, and it's very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

When I dine out, I try to stay away from burgers unless that is what I am craving. My rule is this: always try something other than a burger. Seriously. I can make a great burger at home. How about a delicious and healthier alternative? Yes, this place has a superb grilled tilapia sandwich (Swimming Dink). The flavor was excellent and it was cooked perfectly. The available toppings were perfect (I used pico, lettuce, and a little bit of light mayo). The restaurant is very casual and works well for lunch or an early dinner with the kids. The menu is simple, and they offer some traditional sides as well as some healthier and tastier side options. The open dining room has a couple of decent size flat-screen TV's. There is not a bar, and I have no idea if they serve beer. Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly. I will be back for another grilled tilapia!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We went shortly after Dink's opened at a very non-busy time. We waited way too long for burgers, and when we got them they were extremely dry, and burned on the outside. On that trip we were not asked how our burgers should be cooked, which I actually think is correct...burgers should always be medium well. We decided it might be opening jitters, so we gave them a few weeks before going back to work out the kinks.

Sadly, our second trip was no better. We were there at the end of dinner, so the restaurant was moderately busy, but definitely not slammed. We made sure to specify doneness, mine medium well, my companion medium. This time we timed our order, from being handed our receipt until the burgers appeared at our table was 21 minutes. That might also explain why yet again our burgers were seriously overcooked, way past well done, dry and with crispy bits on the outside. Also consider that Dink's has a fixings bar, so the 21 minutes does not include the time to order, or the time you must spend dressing your burger. Trying to get in a 30 minute lunch? Good luck!

The fixings bar is a blessing and curse. I like the selection of toppings, but watching the large number of little kids with poor buffet etiquette use the buffet while waiting for my burger was not appetizing. Plus when I got to the bar the lettuce was starting to look wilted, and the cheese sauce was so thick it didn't want to leave the spoon. I think they would be able to offer a higher quality of toppings by keeping them in the kitchen and asking what you wanted when you order.

The one bright spot? The homemade chips. Both times we found them to be excellent, quite tasty and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

My husband and I both had the little dink buger (plenty of burger) I had the homemade chips and my husband had the fries. I loved the homemade chips. This is a fun restaurant since you order your burger and the only choices are chesse or bacon to add. Then we you receive your burger (which is cooked to order) you go to a large bar set up with every kind of topping. You can then add whatever toppings that you want to it. We have been twice and each time hat the burger which have excellent flavor. We were told that the cook grinds the meat daily to make the burgers. Staff is very freindly and helpfull! We will be going back.

1  Thank jewell968