“Good Burgers”
Review of Dyer's Cafe

Dyer's Cafe
Ranked #23 of 122 Restaurants in Collierville
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you're looking for a good homemade burger, this is your place. They also serve these great tamales!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Since moving to Memphis years ago, I had heard of Dyer's, mostly because of their legrndary grease and unique burger preparation style. I never went until they opened in Collierville. From my first visit to my most recent, the staff have been super friendly and the menu items ultra delicious. There are plenty of good choices, but you have to try a burger at least once. Start with Doc's original and try the other varieties on subsequent trips. The fries, by the way, are some of the best anywhere. Great desserts too. Come for the grease legend. Stay for the good grub and friendly owners and staff.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband loves their burgers so we go to the square occasionally to order the Midtown burger which is a mushroom/beef patty burger. It's tasty and the side of onion rings are a definate must! I'm a Huey's kind of gal but these will fit the bill when you're in the mood for a burger and want a quieter atmosphere than Huey's. One time I had a bad waitress experience and was given a gift certificate to come back. The manager wants to make things right and he takes the extra time to make sure of it!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I've heard from multiple sources how great Dyers is. Finally got around to trying it tonight with my family. It was a huge disappointment. I'm going to keep this short. The burgers were bland and mushy. The consistency of the meat was borderline gross and had no flavor, even with bacon and cheese on them. I liked the onion rings, not great, but good. Overrated by a longshot. I'll never go back. Service was a little slow, but acceptable. Don't bother with Dyers.

2  Thank TwinDad
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A local institution, Dyer's is well-known in the area for its burgers. Though I enjoy the occasional burger, I much prefer a chicken sandwich and Dyer's serves up a pretty good one. My order usually takes just a little big longer to arrive, but that's because they're whipping up a fresh batch of onion rings, which are light and tasty. It seems when I'm there for a weekday lunch there are usually only two waiters and most of the time that's plenty. But when the place gets busy, they - and the kitchen - can get a bit overwhelmed. Things have gotten better in the last couple of months so I'm hopeful it's a good sign of things to come. Prices are extremely reasonable and the location on the historic town square is convenient & scenic.

Dyer's is also part of the restaurant rewards program associated with many airline/hotel shopping portals, so it's great way to add a few miles/points to an affiliate account.