“Outstanding Taste, Huge Selection, Healthy Alternatives”
Review of CrepeMaker

CrepeMaker
Ranked #53 of 124 Restaurants in Collierville
Description: The CrepeMaker was established in 1992 by Christopher Hoffman and Maria Sune Lopez after a recent trip to Paris, France. The CrepeMaker first specialized in making hand-held crepes, now we have expanded to making pastries, salads, and coffees. (This year we have added wines and beers to our beverage menu) Collierville isn't the only place you can find CrepeMaker, there are 20+ franchises across the United States and Puerto Rico. Enjoy an array of entrees and desserts at the CrepeMaker.
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I found this place on Delta Dinings list and thought I would give it a try since I am relocating to Collierville. I had the Havana Chicken Crepe. It was delicious and the portion was generous. What I love about the menu is there is a huge selection and it would be easy to eat healthy which I find it difficult to do eating out in the Memphis area. I will be a regular at CrepeMaker.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My friend and I were out shopping and decided to go to the Crepemaker. It was a delight! I loved the whole crepe combo deal. The only problem I had, is there are too many to choose from. It was delicious! I will be going back to this place.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

The staff informed me AFTER 20 minutes didn't have the ingredients but I should wait longer then lied and said they thought i left. No apologies - When their admonishing manager came in she brought in vanilla bean ice cream that was the cheap party cup ice cream from Kroger. So you are going to serve not what I paid for with food that you sat on a counter behind the work area because you weren't prepared to do business - I think not.

1  Thank Amanda D
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My son and I were staying at the adjacent Mariott and decided to eat here because we wanted to walk but did not want to eat at the more expensive restaurants in Merchant's park. They were very crowded since it was 7:00 pm on a Friday night. This is an order at the counter establishment. The line moved quickly and we were told that the wait might be 30 minutes. My son and I decided to wait it out and we were very glad we did. My 11 year old ordered one of the kids combos-grilled chicken Cesar crepe-which comes with a small drink and cheese-its. The kids crepe is smaller than the regular size but plenty big for a child. I ordered the chicken pesto crepe. Based on the ample size of the crepes that I spied, I decided to go with a small size crepe for $1.00 less. All crepes are within $7.00-9.00 range. We sat outside and only waited for 15 minutes. The crepes were delicious and very flavorful. Cheesy but not greasy. My son wolfed all of his down. We spent only around $13.00-not bad for fresh food. We loved it so much that we walked over for lunch the next day. This time I got the veggie (small) and it was equally yummy. We did not try one of the many offerings of dessert crepes. Next time we visit we may want to try it for breakfast since they offer a variety of eggy crepes (all day). So if you are in Collierville at the Mariott go to Crepe maker. You'll love the prices and the fresh food.

Reviewed June 17, 2011

I had the Havana chicken. It was greasy and filling. The deserts are better. Service is average. I don't think I want to go back.