“Great Buffet for Afternoon Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oak Ridge, Tn
“Great Buffet for Afternoon Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stopped in 1:30pm, after the lunch crowd, and was worried the buffet might be getting a bit stale. I was pleasantly surprised to see everything fresh, the bar was being attended to on a regular basis, and they had all my favorites.

Perfectly cooked catfish filets, country style steak with gravy, delicious fried chicken and some great pulled pork barbecue. They even had hamburger patties, hot dogs, and tater tots which were popular with the kids and I loved the tater tots too.

Sorry I can't comment on the salad our soup selections, I was so enamoured with the hot bar portion of the buffet I didn't venture to the other items.

Lunch buffet and water for my drink was about $9.50 with tax. Service was good but really didn't do more than take away used plates and bring me some additional napkins.

You can tell this place is trying to keep their customers happy by the way they are maintaining the buffet. Now you know that even outside peak dining hours you should be pleasantly surprised with the freshness of the food.

• Visited June 2014

Madison, Alabama
“Great breakfast buffet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Not much to say here...plentiful and well stocked breakfast buffet...good hot coffee...great service...I recommend it if you are in the area...

Visited May 2014
Clinton, Tennessee
“Good place to live”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband really like s to go to shoneys on Friday because they have stake on the bar this is the shoneys in Clinton Tn.

• Visited March 2014
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

It was a good place for our family to eat. We had 11 in our group. All food was good and hot. Good selection of food on the buffett. Would eat there again.

• Visited January 2014
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“It was food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Fried Shrimp on buffet was delish! Other items were typical Shoneys. Clean enough. What's a trip without a stop at Shoneys?

Visited January 2014