“Great Place to Stop”

Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Clinton
Proctorville, Ohio
“Great Place to Stop”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stop here every time we go by! It's just a hop off of the interstate and easy to find. The menu is very large and there are TONS of choices! Somehow I always end up getting the daily special which is the best deal around! It's crazy how much food you get for $6!! I've never had anything to complain about and always have great service! It can get loud in there if it's really crowded (and it usually is at peak times) and also if you get cold easily...beware! The A/C works realllllly good and sometimes can be a little chilly depending where you sit :)

• Visited August 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Place For Lunch While Traveling”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

On a recent trip my friends and I stopped here on the way home for lunch. The atmosphere is rustic, the staff very friendly and the food was great. They have a daily luncheon special at a very reasonable price. I ordered the Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy. You have a choice of 2 sides and they were both excellent. For dessert I ordered and very moist Stacked Apple Cake. The food was great.

• Visited October 2013
Jackson, Tennessee
“Save room for some pie!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very reasonable prices..By the looks of the place this restaurant is a local favorite. Our server (Jodi) seems to really love her work, By the time we left we felt like family. What I appreciated was the staffs desire to please..No need to be timid here..If you want something just let the staff know and they will do their best to have you walk out the door with a smile..I really appreciated that the television had the sound turned down..great cornbread,vegetables..hope to return again

• Visited November 2013
oakland, ca
“Get the Daily special”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

GGR looks like a fast food restaurant, but everything tastes like home cooking. We had the Friday night special.... fried chicken livers, fried okra, and mashed potatoes. Cocoanut Cream Pie for dessert. Nice roomy booths.

Visited October 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went on a Saturday about 10am and had breakfast. Service was great. It did seem to take a little long for the food to come out, but that could have been any number of reasons.

The biscuits were hot, the gravy was good. The eggs were properly cooked to order. I had the country fried steak. It was crispy on the outside and had great seasoning to it.

The country ham was a small piece but very tasty. My nephew got an omelet that he said good.

Would definitely stop back by if I am in town, would not make the 40 minute trip from home just for it though...

• Visited October 2013