“Stay here!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
“Stay here!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Very clean hotel. staff goes out of their way to help you and most importantly they care. great free breakfast and cookies. Building is older but they did a great job fixing it up inside and out. Question to Trip Advisor. Why do I have to say more when I have said all I need to say.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel for a football tournament. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good and my kids loved the cookies that were always available. The hotel was full during our stay and did run out of towels, however, the staff worked quickly to wash all towels. The only surprise we had was upon checking into our room there was no mini fridge. It has been a long time since we have stayed in a room without a mini fridge, it is normally included in the price of a basic room. Several others that stayed booked a suite and had the mini kitchen. Other than that the stay was great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in the hotel on our way to Kentucky. I made the reservation through Priceline. When we arrived, there was no record of our reservation. Luckily, there were plenty of rooms available and the front desk clerk honored the room we had reserved. The next morning at check-out, I presented the desk clerk with my printed Priceline confirmation, but there was still no word from Priceline. The hotel honored the price quoted by Priceline and they went out of their way to make sure that we were not inconvenienced. Great customer service from Country Inn & Suites...not so much for Priceline!!!

Room Tip: If booking through Priceline...call the hotel ahead of time to make sure your reservation exists...e...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Independence
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Motel is immediately off I-75 with easy access. I stayed two nights and found the rooms to be reasonably clean, comfortable, and maintained. Breakfast is included with a variety of food options extended for the guests. Inn Keepers were very pleasant and accommodating.

Ask for suites. The ability to close off the bedroom from the sitting area is well worth the small additional cost. I stayed on the 3rd floor so there was no overhead noises and the ability to close the bedroom door kept hall noises out.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Raymond H
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our stay was last minute with a late check in. No problem. The room was spacious and clean. The next morning our family of five enjoyed a fantastic and filling breakfast. The omelette lady made awesome omeletts. I love Country Inn & Suites as rule, but Clinton, TN goes the extra mile. Check them out the next time you are in town.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ejohn8866
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Was travelling through, and stayed only one night. Great breakfast. The rooms (we needed two) were clean, and in good repair. Competent, polite staff; they answered questions about the region, places to eat, pray, go see. Our Kids enjoyed the pool. We would stay there again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve F
Kentwood, Michigan
Reviewed July 12, 2012

No real complaints about this place other than the bed was right next to the AC and when the AC turned on it was like being in a freezer. Not sure if it was just the layout of the room I was in or if they all are like that. It wasn't a big deal just a little annoyance. The room was clean and didn't show much wear. Breakfast had made to order omelets if you wanted. Fast food places close and a Walmart about 1/2 mile down the street. No vending machines on the 3rd floor. Guest laundry is on the 1st floor but I didn't use it. Wife said the exercise equipment worked.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gluehuffer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Comfort Inn Powell - Knoxville North

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton? Share your experiences!