“Ridiculous”

Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Clinton
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Ridiculous”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very unprofessional gm. Talking about her date last night and who she went to bed with. Lousy food lousy service

• Visited November 2013

Clinton, Tennessee
“A "Sliders" Must!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

In the love/hate relationship of sliders this is one of the only two in the US...White Castle (the original) being the other. So, if you truly like sliders check out Krystal...right off the Clinton, TN exit of I-75.

Pick up a sack full and enjoy...satisfaction guaranteed for any slider crave.

Joint is convenient for me but East TN and the South is full of them so if you're looking for great tasting travel food Krystal is a must stop!

Personal preference...the Double Cheese.

• Visited August 2013
Andersonville, Tennessee
“Hot square mini burgers, YUMMY!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We typically get the sackful , which is a dozen mini burgers for $7.99, don't add cheese because it makes it more costly. The Krystal chicks are great too. Same concept on a small bun , but it's chicken. Krystal's pups aka hotdogs are mini smothered with chili, mustard, and onions. Very good but messy. Very good fast food place to eat.

Visited July 2012
Clinton, Tennessee
“great”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I love krystals this one is close to home .This krystals is very clean and the service is excellent this one is also convenient late at night when I get a krystal craving on my way to get my husband from work

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Oh, please, gimme a break!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you enjoy taking your food back over and over again and asking for a correction, then THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! The #1 mistake they consistently make is not making fries to order. I would even tell the cashier when placing my order " tell them to drop me some fries, cause if they're not screaming hot, I will bring them back, I don't mind waiting " yet they kept on playing games with me, even giving me " re fries " during one visit. Re-fries for those of you who don't know, is when they take stale, cold fries and drop them back in the grease, making them hard and crunchy, and they typically have white spots on them. Krystal, Clinton, keep crappy attitudes - and your nasty, gummy, cold fries,cause I'm goin' somewheres else!

Visited March 2012