Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
$81
ComfortInn
$70
QualityInn
All reviewsgreat hotelgreat stopbreakfast staffgreat breakfastnice restaurantcomfortable bedthe breakfast arearooms were very cleanwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness centereasy accesscomplimentary breakfastgreat roomcookiessouthern hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We needed a hotel for the night on our way back from Florida on Michi-trail (I-75) with 100's of other Florida springbreak refugee's. This hotel was the perfect spot with the best of amenities after a long road trip. Quiet (even with people overflow), clean and neat even after the early mass exodus north.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

We are happy you liked our location and thought our hotel was very clean. Your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

A friend and I stayed there on a Friday night. We were attending a Women's Conference the next morning. Very clean and very comfortable as I had hoped! Fresh coffee and fresh baked cookies and fresh fruit available when we checked in. Great breakfast with hot food, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, and so much more. The girl that checked us in was extremely nice and professional. I used my AARP and the rates were better than what the internet was offering. Very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only problem we had was at midnight the parents next door were letting their kids scream and run down the halls! This was still going on at 1am. Finally just turned the air up and that drowned out the noise.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

We are sorry there was so much noise in the hall while you were trying to sleep but are happy to hear all the nice things you have said about our hotel. Your nice review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Beautiful dining area with more than enough space and the food was great. Plenty of variety and each day the main course was different. This was important as I stayed for 5 nights. Overall, the room was the right size, clean, and, as usual, the bed with its wonderful comforter and pillows gave me a great night's sleep every night. The staff was very polite and helpful as well. The location was perfect for my needs and only 20 minutes from downtown Knoxville at most. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you had such a nice 5 day stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We will be sure to let our staff know all the nice things you have stated about them. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We hope to see you again here soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel was a nice, comfortable place to stay with very good beds! Several restaurants within walking distance. Lovely white spring-flowered trees all around it! Nice breakfast with freshly cut fruit. A good bargain for Hilton Honors reward members as well!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 896lanaj

Thank you for stating our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is a nice, comfortable place to stay. We appreciate you nice review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Needed an envelope for mailing our travel insurance extension. Receptionist offered an envelope and then a stamp, then offered to take care of mailing it. Plus hotel had the best of amenities and was super clean. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

We are happy we could be of service to you with your mailing and will be looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75.