“Very clean, comfortable hotel”

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Very clean, comfortable hotel”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Comfortable bed. Enjoyed having clean duvet cover as promised. The staff were friendly and helpful. Fruit, cookies, coffee and tea available in lobby when we checked in. Quiet hotel with good interstate nearby. Good complimentary breakfast. Nice restaurant nearby for dinner. No problems at all on our stay. Would definitely return here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
We are glad you found our hotel very clean and comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Manchester, Tennessee
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed at this hotel Christmas day while visiting family, we were very imressed witht he level of service, cleanliness, and comfort of this hotel. Everything was great - no exceptions. Even though there were not a lot of guests, all standard services were available and ready.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
We are very happy to have provided you with a good experience during your Christmas visit with your family. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, and we hope to see you often.
Alabama
Reviewed February 3, 2014

After staying in a lot of Hampton Inn hotels, this one has to rate at the top or at least near the top of any Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at! Open just under a year I was told, it has fixtures that are ultra modern, front desk staff wonderful and CLEAN!

Pamela on the front desk made the check in without reservations a breeze. Welcomed me in with "Southern Hospitality" and said that upon my departure hoped that I would come back when my travels take me through Clinton, TN.

Needless to say I WILL STOP HERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: Don't think any would be a problem.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and will share your positive review with Pamela. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and we look forward to your next visit!
Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on my way home from a road trip to the south. This was, by far, the. Nicest place I stayed. The staff was very friendly, the facility was VERY clean and the breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I had an end room on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for highly recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 to others in your nice review. It is great to read you think we are the nicest hotel you stayed at on your trip. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way. ThankYou!
FLETCHER, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I made a last minute decision to pull off I75 to wait out the snow storm. I picked this Hampton by luck. It was the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. I would have rather been home, but this was a very comfortable way to wait out the snow storm.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying we here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 was a very comfortable place to ride out the storm and we appreciate your nice review. Thank You!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We haven't stayed in a bad Hampton Inn yet, so we would have been surprised if this one's standards were any different. Nice lobby, happy reception staff, clean and bright hotel hallways and clean elevators ~ all make a good first impression! Since it was so cold that evening, we went to get a cup of decaf coffee and hot chocolate. The hot water and coffee( in the lobby area) was HOT - thank you! Clean rooms and bathrooms with a good supply of towels, with a nice addition of good quality of soap and lotion - Nutrogena was well appreciated. Nice selection at breakfast, and an attentive attendant on hand.
We tried out the hotel next door the last time we were in town, and liked it very much too, but the Hampton is definitely one step up all round - plus, the great cookies sealed the deal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We are happy to read how much you liked our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a nice review and we want to let you know your cookie awaits your next visit!
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Newly constructed, very modern and lovely inside. Desk with computers and ipads to access internet, play games, etc. Rooms were very nice, bathroom layout/decor is sleek. Comfy beds.
Best part was the manager on duty who was very helpful, warm and friendly. (Pam I believe was her name.) While we unloaded a ton of stuff (we were at the end of a 1.5 week trip to MI) she put together a little bag with extra toiletries and goodies for our 2 boys. Next road trip to MI will certainly include a stop here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Shelby558
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Pam will be happy to know how much you thought of her services upon your stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!