“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel even for Hampton is very up to date. It is very clean and comfortable. The staff is great and this is a very relaxing location. I have traveled on business to many Hampton locations, but this one is by far the most current and clean. The breakfast area and fitness room is very spacious with a great amount of offerings. This was unexpected for the location since the city is not as large. I would have expected this in Boston or another location. The houskeeping staff left notes and went out of their way to make me feel welcome.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melanie N
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We are glad to read our staff and hotel made you comfortable during your business trip to our area. Thank you for taking the time to say such nice things about both of them. We are glad you felt welcome here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The staff was wonderful. We were greeted with a smile and she was helpful with resturant suggestions in the area. The lobby was clean and had an interesting decor.The room was clean, roomy and comfortable.The four of us slept well and did not feel crowded would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Regina A W
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

We are happy to read you enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and thought the staff were wonderful. Thank you for your nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped on our way to the beach. We were here just one night. The room was very clean and well appointed. Breakfast selections were good. Rooms were very quite. No outside noises. Price was great. Would stay ago in. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

We are happy to know you think our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is very clean and you will be staying with us again. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Excellent choice...VERY clean and enjoyed the comp breakfast...Room was larger than needed and the furniture was new and updated...!!...Staff displayed very professional customer service including helpful information regarding the location and surrounding area...!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and are happy to read you think our hotel is an excellent choice in our area. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns all the time all over the country and they all are pretty much the same. This property is a lot fancier and nicer than most, although it's priced the same. It is very modern and clean and has the feel of a more expensive hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comment that you think we are a very nice hotel and are reasonably priced.
We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Brand new, beautiful! Right off the highway, with a cute little restaurant across the street. I recommend the pot roast, and the three dollar cocktails at happy hour. I travel a lot for business and was happy to find this little gem in the mountains of TN. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for saying you would stay again with us here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 in a heart beat! We look forward to your next visit and would like to thank you for your nice comments and your business.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped in here for the night on a road trip from the Gulf Coast back to Canada. We didn't know what to expect and were prepared to shop around for a good rate as there are a few hotels in the area, but my husband likes Hampton Inns. We ended up getting a good rate and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this particular Hampton Inn. I've stayed at a few Hampton Inns and they really vary quite a bit. This one was extremely clean, the decor was, as others have said, quite bold but in a tasteful way. They had iPads in the business centre, a nice little snack area with Hagen Daas ice cream that is about half as cheap as what I pay at the local grocery store. The staff were pleasant. The rooms were clean, tastefully decorated and comfortable. The only drawback was that, given the state of the hotel, I was expecting an above average breakfast for a Hampton Inn, but it was pretty much average (I've had both better and worse within the chains.) The breakfast area was nice, however. If I'm ever in need of a hotel in the Knoxville area or on the I-75, I will seek out a rate at this Hampton Inn first.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We appreciate all your kind words and your business. We hope to see you again on your next trip to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!