“best long john silvers i've ever been to”
Review of Long John Silver's

Cuisines: American
Description: 865-457-0078
Description: 865-457-0078
Reviewed May 3, 2012

when i pulled into the parking lot, i had my doubts. i had eaten at the long john silvers in oak ridge, tn, a few days earlier and had a very bad experience there, but i decided to give the clinton store a try anyway. after eating at the clinton store, i just can't complain about anything about this restaurant. first of all, i'm really picky about my fries, so i asked them to drop me some fries, and told them i didn't mind waiting. when i got my order, i could tell that they did just what i asked with my fries. the slaw was really good. the hush puppies were great. the fish was perfect. a server came out and asked me while i was eating if my food was good. the restaurant was very clean and the restaurant was not too cold, which means i could actually enjoy my meal. i hope this long john silvers keeps doing what they're doing, cause if they do, they will never go out of business.