“Nice Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed at the Comfort Inn, Clinton, TN in August 2012 on our return trip home from vacation. The desk clerk was very nice and friendly, at check-in, the entrance was well lit and nicely manicured. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection, there's something for everyone! I would recommend staying here!!!

One, slight complaint; once we checked in we went up to our room (2nd floor, no elevator) and the key had been keyed and swiped incorrectly so we went back down to the desk clerk but she was nowhere to be found. After waiting 7-10 minutes I eventually realized she had stepped outside to take a smoke break. I walked outside to tell her that our room key wouldn't work and she seemed somewhat bothered that I interrupted her smoke break. Had it been only my husband and I, I wouldn't have been irritated but I had my 2 children with us and it was 10pm.

Room Tip: No elevator
Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan Z

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Reserved our stay online & the pictures matched the real thing. Very quiet & peaceful night after driving all day. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Facility is only 2 stories, but no elevator. So if you don't do stairs, request first floor. Rooms access from inside hallways, which we prefer. Some local restaurants near by, wiithin walking distance. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ghostrider46
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Over the 4th of July holiday our car broke down and we were forced to stay overnight. Comfort Inn was there when we needed them. Their kindness and understanding was something we needed after we were stuck on the highway for 4 hours in 102 degrees. Our rooms were clean & spacioius & the pool was nice too. Their morning breakfast had lots of choices. We ate at Golden Girls which is walking distance because we had no car to drive. The hotel is right off the highway too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LLC118
Trish L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, We hope the next time you travel through Clinton you can visit us again under better circumstances.

Trish Lay,CLM

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here this past week-end. It is located a few miles from downtown Clinton, right off I-75 and a couple of doors down from the best restaurant - The Golden Girls. Other fast food restaurants were nearby. We had two queen beds, which were very comfortable. The room was very clean. It had a large flat screen TV, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker in bathroom, and hair dryer. The complimentary breakfast was very good. I had eggs, sausage, toast, coffee and orange juice. There were many other items to choose from such as cereal, bagels, waffles, muffins, etc. All in all the breakfast was good.

I would stay here again if I'm ever in this area. The only negative I could see was there were no elevators so we had to carry our luggage up and down those stairs. They also quoted the highest price on the phone. We looked online and found them much cheaper but they did give us a lower price after we negotiated.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Azalea96
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stayed here about 2 years ago so when I was back in the area I thought I would try it again...everything was the same...clean rooms, comfy bed and really freindly people...welcomed me back again...everything was as good as it could have been...$71.00.....pretty good price for as nice as it is...also great family diner next door...parking lot pretty tight for a semi...when Im back in the area I will definitely stay here again...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We stayed in room 229 which was large and over the entrance. There is no elevator so we needed several trips up the stairs with things we don't want to leave in the car. Everything was clean. The mattresses sunk in and were approaching the end of their useful life. The exercise room had little equipment and was OK at best. Fine breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank D F
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We spent the night at this Clinton Inn on the way to Kentucky. This motel is convenient to I-75 & is only about 15 minutes north of Knoxville. We found the room to be clean which always is a good sign that the staff cares about their rooms. To our delight, we got a good night's rest thanks to an extremely comfortable mattress! There is a continental breakfast in the mornings which was the usually fare--but all that we needed.

We will definitely stop here again if we are in this area again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Baymont Inn & Suites Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
#6 of 6 in Clinton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!