Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton
$70
QualityInn
Quality Inn(Clinton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleannice fieldrocky topfresh wafflesmini doughnutsthe rooms were nicecontinental breakfastflat screen tvfront desk staffgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againeasy accessdogjoannpetplank
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This room was quite nice. I thought we were getting a king size room but got two queens, which was very comfortable. The spot was quite secluded. We were able to find a WalMart to get dinner at - we eat in our room since we travel with our dog. I hate WalMart but it was very close by. I also liked that it had a nice table to sit and eat at. The breakfast in the morning was ok.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Traveling this is right off I 75, the room had a flat screen with a king size bed. Sofa was dirty, the floors were stained, but this is what we have come to expect from a hotel that will accept pets. Bed had coverlet using flat sheet, this was clean. the bathroom was clean and we had plenty of towels. Accepts pets, and is at least $25 cheaper than all the other hotels at this stop.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel because we needed a "kids stay free" hotel. This was the last hotel stop for us since we started driving home from Niagara Falls, NY. Ok.. now, the hotel is great in location But their rooms need updating!

Rooms had stains on the walls, holes and cracks in the ceilings.

Rug smelled of a strange odor.

The bathroom toilet flushed slowly, causing us to think that it would overflow many times. The lock and knob on the bathroom door was loose.

The TV had cable... great! But it was a very old TV (with a VCR slot). We couldn't even hook up our portable DVD player... sad

The beds: had stains on the pillow cases and sheets and pillows. Weird brownish stains that resembled slobber stains on the pillows.

The pool was nice.

Yes I check thoroughly because I travel with my children! I will think twice about booking this hotel again. I would pay more for a cleaner room. We paid 80.00+ for this room.

We were in room 225

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Made reservations online and for a room with 2 queen size beds. But was surprised to find that the beds they call queen size are only double beds.. Also the pictures are very deseving. The bed spread was a sheet, no flat tv, beds and furniture was old. The room needed a good cleaning and paint. When I checked out in the morning, I wasn't asked how my stay was. Clerk was really short with me. I would pass right by next time or stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Truck Parking
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My family and I are traveling and needed to find a pet friendly place quickly so we could sleep and keep moving the next morning. We entered the room to find it disgustingly dirty previous people's garbage was left in there. stains on the beds pillows and walls. The sinks looked like they were half cleaned. My dad went to pull out the sofa bed for my brother and it came out in pieces none of the springs attached. The room was non smoking yet there's burnt cigerettes holes in the furniture and there were cob webs everywhere. We couldn't stay our bodies felt like they were crawling because of how filthy the place was. I will never go there again it was a huge disappointment because we had heard the red roof inns were a great place to stay and this disgusting outdated place was definitely not worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013
dwbrannon, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

First of all let me apologize for your inconvenience. What appears to have happened is that you where given a room that was supposed to be on a maintenance hold. It's unfortunate that you did not give us a chance to correct the problem. If your travels bring you back this way, please let us try again.