Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews long term up to date rooms are clean gated maintenance pet
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We ended up staying for nearly a year at Daybreak due to financial hardship when we we're left with no where else to go. The staff is so welcoming and accommodating and the rooms are well equipped. We never had a problem with any of the appliances. The laundry facilities are superb. And the courtyard was perfect for my son to learn soccer and draw on sidewalks. It is more than a hotel. Its a community.

Room tip: Maximize all of your spaces if you gotta.
Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

We appreciate the Excellent rating and review. We are glad that you found our community welcoming, our Staff friendly, and that we were here when you needed us. Good luck to you and please give us a call if you ever need us in the future.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

I needed a place to stay short term as I was in transition to Cleveland. I got a room quickly, with no long term commitments and had utilities included. Exactly what I needed when I needed it! Staff was good to work for and it was fairly quiet at night. The laundry room was always available and I could get change at the front desk. Perfect

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DerekK1030
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Derek, we appreciate your positive review and we wish you the best of luck in your new home! We're proud that you found our staff accommodating and our facilities perfect.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I really enjoyed staying there. I was in town for work and rented a studio for about 6 weeks. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. Nothing fancy, but it suited me perfectly. I will definitely stay there again in the future.

Room tip: Great rates! Could use more drawers. (maybe a dresser in place of the entertainment center.)
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thanks for the 5-star review Joseph, we enjoyed having you with us. We're proud that you found our rooms clean and our staff hospitable. We definitely hope to have you back should you find yourself working in the area again!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I really like this hotel but I had to leave because the internet was so bad. They claim the speed is 100/mbs but that is a lie. It might be that speed for the entire building, but not for individual guests. They throttle the room connections at 1mbs. It's barely enough to watch video, but the connection drops all the time too. It's incredibly frustrating if you care about having a good internet connection.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your Internet service during your stay with us. We do have a 100 mbps fiber connection to our property through Windstream. The connection is limited to 1 mbps per I.P. address so that guests who are heavy Internet users do not take more than their share of bandwidth. Our telecommunications consultant believes that 1 mbps is amble service for checking email, video streaming and surfing the web. There are periods when the connection may be slower due to a large number of guests being online at the same time. We recently upgraded our hardware and access points to assure the reliability of Internet service for our guests. If we are notified that a guest is having service issues, we and our consultant address the concern. We are confident that our communication package- Internet, cable and phone- is very good, especially considering our room rates.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My Mom needed a place to stay for a couple weeks before she moved into her senior community. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our stay. Staff is super friendly and they deserve a huge ATTA BOY & GIRL for a job well done.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thanks for your 5-star review, Tommie, we're glad that you were so pleased with your mom's stay with us and we truly appreciate the "ATTA BOY AND GIRL"! Good luck and God bless your family.