All reviews needed a place to stay long term internet connection staff was very friendly gated appliances transition maintenance
Reviewed December 12, 2015

Inexpensive for what you get, generally very quiet, friendly guests and very friendly and accomodating management, convenient location relative to dining as well as retail businesses. Quick access to Chattanooga without being in the mess that is Chattanooga.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

We believe our Customer Service and our Location are two of our strengths and we are glad to have served you well during your stay with us in 2015!

Thanks for your positive review and we hope to serve you again should you find yourself in need of Extended Stay lodging again.

Reviewed December 1, 2015

Stayed here for seven weeks while on a work contract. Its convenient, quiet, and clean. The rates are very reasonable, its close to everything, nice laundry room on site, friendly helpful staff, DirectTV, Wi-Fi...what more do you need? Good chance I'll be back in TN for work again next fall and my first call will be to Deena at DayBreak. Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Poizn
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

We appreciate your positive review of our property, our staff and our upgraded DirecTV and Internet packages. We truly hope that you will be back in 2016!

Thanks again!

Reviewed November 23, 2015

Overall we were very pleased with our recent stay. We were in transition from an out of state relocation to Tennessee.

The staff were helpful and courteous. The suite was newly remodeled and comfortable. The only negative aspect was the cigarette smokers. Although, cigarette smoking was prohibited in the suites, many smoked outside. The smoke would come through the heat/air conditioning window unit. As non-smokers, and allergic to smoke, this was somewhat difficult for us.

However, we would stay again if the need should arise. And, we would gladly recommend your extended stay suites
to others.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2015

We thank you for your positive review of our property; we pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our property and on our customer service.

Also, thank you for your constructive comments regarding cigarette smoking on the property; we have worked diligently to combat cigarette smoking in the rooms and a high percentage of our guests do smoke outside as a result. It is an issue that we will definitely keep in mind for the future.

We hope to serve you should you ever find yourself in need of an Extended Stay again in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Pros, There really has been an effort to upgrade in the last year, I couldn't wait for the switch from carpet to the wood flooring, they've now added a fence around the property, gate access too, more grills outside. I found it to be quiet where I was, on the north end.
Clean, cozy, home.

Cons, Only thing is fixing the internet, I'm not marking down my rating for that, because It was usable at times, and as part of the upgrades right now they have announced a major upgrade to the internet by new years.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay there, and if I'm back in Cleveland, I'd stay at Daybreak again. I'll be excited to see all the upgrades complete too.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

We appreciate your positive comments regarding our efforts to improve and upgrade our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee for our guests. We do plan to have our Internet service and hardware upgraded before the new year of 2016.

We sincerely hope that you will come back soon and experience our continuing improvement efforts firsthand !

Reviewed September 16, 2015

I loved staying Here at the daybreak suites it is probably the best place I've stayed at I would stay again in a heartbeat staff was friendly and was on top of the game when I needed something fixed it got fixed then wasn't put off loved my stay at the daybreak suites

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

We appreciate your positive review of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee. We do our best to treat our guests as we would like to be treated and we hope that you will come back again as our guest should the need arise!