“The Best Submarine Around”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #81 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“The Best Submarine Around”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've tried ever sub around and have to say that Firehouse Subs are the best there is! I couldn't believe the difference in quality. Since I've tried their food I haven't purchased a single sub from another place. They do things a little different that other places by asking if you want your sandwich Loaded or not. They have a sign that specifies what comes on a LOADED sandwich. They serve their sandwiches hot for the most part and although I was surprised the first time I received it, it was unbelievably delicious. They also have a machine that serves over 120 types of drinks, which is certainly refreshing. They serve a 8 inch sub as their basic, so it seems to cost a little more, but you're getting 2 inches more than the other sandwiches.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SandyLouTwo

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Kids eat free on Wednesdays! <3”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We come here only on Wednesdays since children eat free and the subs are a bit pricey. Love the steak sandwich, all the hot sauces, the flavored soft drinks machine, clean restrooms and neat look. The firehouse decor is also pleasing. BTW, you may get a free medium sub on your B-Day! Hehe! Decent place.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Koolbaba
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Smoke, no fire!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This place blows, you can never call in an order, the wait is always long (even if your the only person there). The price is crazy for a combo when subway is just as good with less watery lettuce. I work in the village green center and the one at this location within the center is terrible it the closest please to eat but most the time I take the chance of going else where and tryin to make it back before my lunch break is over

• Visited May 2012
Ducktown, Tennessee
“Not as good as I expected”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

If I'd known about the money back policy I'd have asked for it back.i had a meatball sub that they brag about so much on the radio.An 8" and a small soda was almost $9 and it tasted just like Sub Way.I felt ripped off.The best part about it was the selection at the soda fountain...once you figured it out.

• Visited September 2012
Tennessee
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I eat here, regularly, just before a monthly meeting. My friend and I meet and enjoy the variety of food. This place also will let us get child sized meals if we are not too hungry.

1 Thank lovestotravel1057