“The best in Town”

Dining options: Breakfast
Christiana, Tennessee
“The best in Town”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My favorite spot in Cleveland for a quick breakfast and the best biscuits around hands down! The steak biscuits are my favorite and the prices are very reasonable. For some reason the sights and smells when I walk in always remind me of a first class state fair. The only thing is I have no idea where the picture on this profile came from. That is definitely not the chef.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MichaelMiller06

Tunnel Hill, Georgia
“Like old times!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This little restaurant used to be an old Burger Chef restaurant from the late 60's early 70's. They still have great burgers at a good price and a lot of the original equipment. I loved going in and seeing the original stainless steel counter was still there! Nostalgia? Yep,loving every bite of it. Good shakes too.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Mike W
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Chicken Biscuit”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My fiance and I love to get up early and one of there chicken biscuits! They're the best. The staff there is very friendly and it's very clean.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Angie G
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“A Cleveland favorite restaurant indeed!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have loved The Chef since I was a young girl. They make you feel like family while serving excellent food. We also love the pies!

Visited June 2012