“Very Nice Accomadations”

GreenLeadersBronze level
West Point, Mississippi
“Very Nice Accomadations”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very clean room and common areas. Indoor pool and workout area available. Easily accessible from the interstate, with a variety of restaurants close by to choose from. We will definitely use this hotel again, hopefully in the near future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ethan B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We appreciate any feedback at all times especially when it is positive. I hope that next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us again.

Ethan Beard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 28, 2013

From the moment we made our reservation and all through our stay everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our room was a bit small but since we had received a terrific rate, thanks to Amanda, we can't complain. We ate our breakfast outside by the fountain which was a great way to start the day. The workout room was somewhat lacking in equipment. And we had been told that the indoor pool was heated which it was not. Our bed was very comfortable. We could have had a great night's sleep if the people above us had not stomped around until 1:00 am each night but that's not the hotel's fault. Just rude guests. Overall I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Our room was away from the interstate. Try the top floor so you don't have anyone above you.
Green Features: It doesn't matter to me whether a hotel is environmentally friendly or not. I do enough on my own.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the great review! Everything that you have stated is absolutely correct. I have acknowledged Amanda for your great comments. Whenever you decide to head back to our area please give us a call or visit the front desk and we'll give you some great ideas for restaurants and other attractions in the area. Thanks again for your support and we sure hope to see you again sooner than later my friend.

Texas
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a failry new hotel so it is nice and fresh with a good friendly staff. The pool is ;like most indoor pools hotels are adding these days - it is designed for kids to splash in but if you are an adult wanting to swim laps it is useless. Some road noise but not that noticeable. This is a lower end Marriott brand so the construction seems to be not as soundproof as a more luxurious Marriott - I heard a lot of neighbors coming and going and noise from adjacent room dresser drawers and closet doors and showers, etc. Nice comfy Marriott bedding. AC was good. The breakfast was good. Only real inconvenience was that there is very little floor space and no place to put a suitcase and open it except on the bed.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the 'partial view'
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We are glad you mentioned our friendly staff. I am deeply sorry you found some aspects of our hotel less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Nashville
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend for a guys' getaway golf trip. Hotel was kept very clean and the staff were always very friendly. Breakfast was good and lady that tended to keeping everything stocked was very nice. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Location of the hotel is great as well. Very close to many restaurants and to the interstate---yet, you don't have the noise of the interstate inside the hotel. All in all, this was a great value for the money and I will stay here again next time in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DeweySeeingWorld
I wanted to say thank you for such a positiv review. I'm gald we could be so accomadating for your guys weekend trip. I am very pleased to see that the hotel met all of your needs. I hope we are the hotel of choice if your guys weekend comes back to Cleveland.

Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean and nicely furnished with a very attentive staff...the three basic things for a comfortable stay in a hotel.

The hotel is right off the interstate and conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. (check out Aubrey's restaurant)

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank KJoelH84
Ethan B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We are glad you mentioned our friendly staff. I am always so happy to hear great things about our staff. I have shared your comments with my staff and it is greatly appreciated when they receive this kind of feedback/
I hope to see you again very soon

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Due to business in the Cleveland TN area, I stay at the Marriott Fairfield Inn at least once a month for the past year. I must say that my stay is always a pleasure. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The beds are comfortable and I have not had a bad experience during my stay. The breakfast is wonderful and I am always made to feel welcome. I will say that since the Inn is located right off the interstate, I would suggest that you request a room facing the front to avoid the traffic noise at night. Other than that....a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Request a room away from the interstate to avoid the traffic noise at night
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank marge1234278
Well I am very happy to hear that you stay with us on a monthly basis. It is so great to hear that you have enjoyed our upgraded breakfast all this time as well. I really want to just say how appreciative we are wehn people recongnize how hotel the way you have.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This particular property has become my hotel of choice on our northbound stopover between Florida and Ohio. It's very well maintained, very clean, still nice and seemingly new. The rooms are well sized and comfortable. The breakfast area is spacious enough that we've not had issues getting food or tables. The front desk staff is friendly and efficient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aanuvane
Ethan B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! Everything that you have stated is absolutely correct. Whenever you decide to head back to our area please give us a call or visit the front desk and we'll give you some great ideas for restaurants and other attractions in the area. Thanks again for your support and we sure hope to see you again sooner than later my friend.