“Nice and new.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. We had a king room with pullout sofa with a half wall in between. Both areas had a television so we could watch basketball while the kids watched their shows. Nice bonus. Indoor pool was small, but nice spa out on the patio area. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Ethan B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

I could not have said it better myself! Thank you so much for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

I am also very gald you enjoyed the breakfast as well we try and offer as much variety as we can.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ho hum! Muted colors, last room available was for the mobility impaired, so explain to me why the coffee pot was so high up I could barely reach it. I realize I am vertically challenged at 5 ft but there is no way a person in wheel chair would have had access. Upon our arrival, I got the distinct impression from the man in the shirt and tie that we were an inconvenience. However, the maid service was friendly and impeccable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for being a Marriott Rewards member and for leaving such a detailed review. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. I am very sorry that the room accomidiations were less than expected.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Newer building and decor, good service and free breakfast. They also offer s discount to teachers with appropriate school ID. We paid substantially less than others in our group. They will not offer the discount, you need to ask about it.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Enjoyed my stay very much...wonderful price and much better room than I would normally expect from a select-service property. The room was spacious and clean, had a microwave and a fridge. The bathroom was well-appoionted and the overall look and feel of the hotel was warm and homey. Really enjoy the complimentary breakfast and found the staff to be very welcoming and warm. Right off the interstate and very convenient for travelling....will happily stay there again when I'm in Cleveland/Chattanooga area!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for the great review! It is always nice to hear Absolutely great to hear that kind of positve response from our guests. Whenever you decide to head back to our area please give us a call or visit the front desk and we'll give you some great ideas for restaurants and other attractions in the area. Let me know persoanlly next time you come to are I would love to have an opportunity to speak with you in person.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

For the brief time we spent there I was surprised! Newly renovated, clean, outdoor jacuzzi to relax and an indoor pool for kids to burn off energy. The service was friendly and prompt. A tad over priced, but I used my Marriott rewards points so I did not feel the squeeze. The Inn was a pass through stop on our way home from vacationing in Florida and right off 75 highway If this is our half way point then we will definitely return next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We must have checked out at the wrong time because the elevators seem to take forever to get out. The staff seem indifferent. The hotel was also real noisy because of the young, partying crowd.

I will never go back to this Marriott Brand hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for contacting me in regards your experience at my hotel.

I really appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention, and apologize for any inconvenience the elevator issues may have caused you. I know you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and I sincerely appreciate your business.

Once again, thank you for taking time to for feedback. I value you as our guest and hope to have you as a customer again very soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida. Sorry to say our experience was lacking. Two receptionists. One very nice and the other very rude. Also our room was needed more attention for cleanliness. Thick layer of dust on floor ledge in the bathroom. Makes one wonder what else got missed. Manager in the morning said he was sorry and those problems could be fixed. He thanked me for bring it to his attention and said he hoped I would come again.
Nope! This chap has it all wrong. Why should I pay a over one hundred dollars to stay in his hotel and have to tell him what the problems are! And no offer of any compensation. All hotels need to take a lesson from Drury Inn and Suites. What a traveller wants above all else is a nice welcome and a spotless room! For that I will pay more.

Northern Friend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I appreciate all of the feedback we receive from our guests and also apologize for any dissatisfaction you may have experienced.

I have documented your comments and have forwarded them to my department heads. Our goal is to provide consistent high quality service, and I am confident the necessary steps will be taken to achieve complete satisfaction.

Once again, I appreciate your taking the time to contact me, value you as a Guest and look forward to being of further assistance if needed.