“Clean and comfortable”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a newer hotel right off of the freeway. I had read reviews before booking and was a little worried about highway noise. So I called them ahead of time and requested a room on the opposite side of the hotel. They were happy to do that for me, and they even put me on a high floor which also helps cut down on the road noise. The rooms are a nice size and are clean. The complimentary breakfast buffet was good, even had some hot dishes available. Customer service was execellent. We received a discounted rate because we were in town to visit Lee University, so that was a bonus. In comparison to the other hotels we passed in town, I would definitely choose this one again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the bldg to the freeway and high up are the quietest :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hnewheels

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My Fiance and I stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding in Cleveland, TN. The hotel was by far one of the better options in the area, clean, new, good customer service, and one of the best breakfasts I've seen in this hotel category. The one complaint is that it is expensive (especially for BFE backwoods TN). However, the other hotels in the area are terrible to the level of being downright frightening, so I guess they can charge a little extra.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

A meber of our family was getting married in Ceveland and the out of town guests stayed at the Fairfield Inn. Our first floor room was not ready when we arrived but we were upgraded to a king suite o the fourth floor since we had driven a long way and wanted to rest from the drive. Yes, it does back up to the interstate and a room on the other side of the hall, away from the interstate, would have been quieter but it was a very comfortble, spacious room and the noise did not bother us. The staff was very helpful and cheerfully helped us as we prepared for the wedding day brunch on a Saturday morning in one of their meeting rooms. They handed the set up and prepping of the room efficiently with no fuss or last minute issues.

Room Tip: Ask fora room not facing the interstate. Lower fo bettersince only one elevator and it is slow.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a fairly new hotel, with updated decor. It does back up to I-75, but with the a/c fan running, I didn't hear a thing. The staff was very helpful in getting us a larger standard room. (They were sold out of accessible rooms). The courtyard area out back was delightful. We sat out there for over an hour. There is a lovely rock fountain (which helps to cover up some of the I-75 noise) in the courtyard, along with a jacuzzi. Breakfast was nice, and I really appreciated the crock-pot of oatmeal, along with other hot foods and the waffle-maker.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I, along with our three daughters, stayed here for two nights. This is one of the nicer and newer hotels in Cleveland. The room was comfortable and large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed for our third child. All of the beds were comfortable except for the roll-away. We did hear some traffic noise due to the close proximity to I-75. The breakfast provided offered many choices and was good for a hotel breakfast. The gym only had two treadmills and an elliptical, but it was adequate for a short stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The rooms were appointed as expected from the brand. The plumbing in this place is really noisy though, ask for the 4th floor if you're disturbed by the constant sound of water sloshing through the walls.

Room Tip: High floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This was my second time staying at Fairfield Inn in Cleveland, TN. It's a comfortable hotel with a great staff, indoor pool, free breakfast, free parking and it's in a convenient location. I've stayed in other hotels in the area, but this one is my personal favorite. I will be back for future visits.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends