“Good Chicken Noodle Soup!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 196 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Good Chicken Noodle Soup!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I've never really had or gone to Panera Bread since my husband said it wasn't really worth it but then again, he's a picky eater (and a burger and fries kind of guy). A far cry from panini and soup that's for sure! When I was sick I'm always craving chicken noodle soup. So I made my husband venture here to get some. I wanted homemade soup, not from a can. It was so good and it came with bread. I can't say how the inside was or the service (Since I was sick at home.) It is a little pricey but it is quality food.

Visited January 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat in Cleveland. The food is great and they don't cheat you on anything, clean and the staff is awesome

Cleveland
“"Excellent, Healthy Food"”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

panera bread has some really good healthy food. number one to order U-PICK 2 is Baked potatoes soup w/ grilled chicken frontega sandwich oh my its the best!!!!!!!!!!!! not only a great meal, but snack, or just a coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2012
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Always good”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

A bit pricey but good quality and great bagels and bread