“Excellent Choice in Cleveland, TN”
Review of The Five Point Square - CLOSED

The Five Point Square
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Five Point Square is a locally owned restaurant that focuses on farm to table, organic, local, and GMO free foods. We prepare all dishes in house, and our menu changes based on ingredient availability and seasonality.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you haven't checked out Five Point Square in Cleveland, TN (marketed as 5.0, but the 0 is a square zero), then I recommend that you check it out.
Excellent food, wonderfully presented.
Excellent service.
Lot's of local farm goods used, including the Haney Farm in Cleveland, TN.

Check it out. It's great.

~ Jeffrey

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant a few nights ago, our meal was outstanding!!! We got PEI mussels for an appetizer they were delicious!! We also got their homemade biscuits. I do not like biscuits, but I ate 2 of them! I couldn't stop! I got the rainbow trout which was huge and delicious, the smoked tomatoes melted in my mouth and the heaping pile of sautéed spinach was Devine! My husband got the quail on a bed of grits. He loved his generous helping of perfectly cooked quail! The grits were the best either of us had ever tasted! I could have eaten a huge bowl of it! His grilled asparagus was just perfect! We also got a side of homemade fries, the thin shoestring kind that were perfectly crisp, they came with the most incredible aioli sauce, no need for ketchup!! We live an hour from this restaurant but is well worth the trip!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The food is delicious, and everyone in our party was pleased with the food! Shrimp and grits was tasty (I could have handled a stronger flavor), and my friend really liked the chicken and waffles.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

While only recently-opened, this restaurant has already expanded their hours to include dinner. This reviewer is hoping they will include a Sunday Brunch in the near future. Their menu is quite unusual - a gourmet twist to "southern standards." I've eaten here often enough in the past few weeks, however, to hope for some new seasonal items.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had dinner on Saturday....food was amazing! so fresh, flavorful and just delicious....My husband had the 5 Point Square Burger - it was phenomenal..the meat has bacon and mushrooms in it which gave it a great taste..the truffle fries are amazing - you'll want to eat every crum! I had the fried chicken meal - it was cooked perfectly and the potato puree was out of this world!...the atmosphere is very hip and modern...the only small negatives was the service and the price...its worth it but definitely not a place you could have dinner/lunch every day....overall it is worth trying it out!!