“There is a new BBQ in Cleveland, TN”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stadium BBQ

Stadium BBQ
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award winning barbecue!! Pork and Brisket slow smoked to perfection. Smoked half chicken and chicken wings are unrivaled. Unique offerings such as the Texas Poncho or the Redneck Rueben (to name just two) will keep you coming back to try them all. Top it all off with a Homemade Fried Pie that will not disappoint.
Cleveland
“There is a new BBQ in Cleveland, TN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This listing shows the wrong address for Stadium BBQ. It is located in the 700 Block of Keith St, NW. They have been opened only a month or so but are serving good BBQ. Prices are very good--easily beating most of the other BBQ places in town.

We ordered take out and liked everything that came with a BBQ sandwich plate.

• Visited May 2014

Athens, TN
“Took a chance and was pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have no BBQ places of note in Athens (which is about 30 miles North of Cleveland) so I searched for BBQ restaraunts in Cleveland and found Stadium BBQ.

If you like sports & sports memorabilia its pretty neat. There are football helmets, baseball helmets, pictures of famous football stadiums, banners, etc. I was delightfully surprised to see a big framed picture of Jerome Bettis when I walked into the men's room. (I am a Steelers fan).

The food is good. I got the brisket which came with 2 sides and toast. The meat was tender and did not have a sauce on it. Personally, I like the brisket at Famous Dave's better. But this was good. They brought me 3 bottles of what I assume to be "homemade" sauce. I found one I liked and was please. The tea was a little too lite on the sugar for my tastes and the corn on the cobb, while very hot, was a little overdone. The kernels were soft.

BUT, the taste was good and the price not too bad. After tax it all came to about $13. The portion size was good. The service was a little spotty. My drink became empty and I had to wait for the server to come back. Not good at all in my book. That's a cardinal sin to me. But he was friendly and the waitress serving nearby tables was moreso.

But this was one visit on a slow Saturday. I was by myself and will likely take my wife and kids there next time I am in the area.

• Visited November 2013