“Call ahead for dinner wait and get your name in line.”
Review of Santa Fe Cattle Co

Santa Fe Cattle Co
Ranked #115 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I would like to start by saying that when my wife and I went, with our 2 children, that we were told over the phone that it would approximately be an hour wait. That being said the things to keep in mind are that it was dinner on a Friday night. So we told them 8 o'clock but got there 15 mins early. It was only a 15 minute wait then... not bad.
Now on to the food. There is a nice selection on the menu. After a brief period of time, my wife pointed out the Wagon Wheel dinner for two. I agreed that it sounded like a good value and a great way to try a little of all the meats included. When the meal finally came we were impressed with it's presentation. The steak, chicken and ribs all came on a sizzling skillet piled with sauteed onions and mushrooms (whole and delicious by the way). We were given a choice of 4 sides to accompany this arc, 2 of each, of meat. We both chose steamed veggies and loaded baked potato. Our oldest son picked the fried catfish with fries and our younger son opted with the fried mac & cheese bites with fries. I tried both of their kids meals. I liked the mac & cheese more than the catfish but both were very much edible.
We had heard about the seasoning for the steaks. So my wife asked for them to go easy on the seasoning and got just what she desired. I liked the flavor the way it came and she was pleased with hers as well.
The ribs had a bit of a bite and a nice flavor. They were tender. We all enjoyed these.
The chicken was practically perfect. Not overpowered with too much flavor and not overcooked.
We were all pleased and full by the end of our meal.

1  Thank Alan D

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband & I were in the Cleveland Mall and we saw this new restaurant. We looked at the menu and decided to go in. We were seated promptly and given a bucket of shelled peanuts. Love the peanuts and you throw them on the floor which is a good thing, as they are sooooooo messy. I had a lunch special, which you can choose two of several items. I got the chicken tortilla soup and the half club sandwich. The soup was excellent. It had lots of chicken and a bit spicy. The club was the typical, but lots of meat. My husband got the Santa Fe chicken sandwich, which when it came was huge. It had an entire chicken breast, a big one. Lots of goodies on it. Excellent. We will definitely be back any time we are in Cleveland, TN.

1  Thank kinzukid