“Good Pizza!”

Gondolier
Ranked #21 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have eaten here several times with my family! it's reasonably priced and the food is great! i would reccomend to anyone!!

1  Thank AlexandraReid

Reviewed October 10, 2012

It's a shame because they have such wonderful food and their prices are very affordable. I finally figured it out. This place evolves around the owner Manos. He has a very interesting way of setting the mood for the entire place. Basically he doesn't really care what people think. He has no business skills, no manners, he's arrogant, embarrasses his staff in front of everyone, selfish and self centered. So sad. I have been a customer for many years. I understand people could have bad days but his runs for several days a week.
Please retire and let new management take over.

3  Thank George G
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was just not that good.For a place with three restaurants you'd think they'd have got this down by now.The room is too dark and dated.I definitely never want to return.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We went here after a graduation, service was awful, owner was yelling at an employee the whole time we were there. One of our family had a beer spilled on her. Food was awful, waitress didn't know what was on our plates. Would not recommend anyone to go here.

2  Thank Annette L
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Italian and Greek food - does a wonderful job on both. Absolutely loved it.