“First time at a Longhorn and want to go back!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We went for lunch and it was SO good! I got a hamburger and their special kind of fries, and my best friend had the same with a small bowl of soup. We both enjoyed our food very much, it was larger portions than I was expecting for a lunch menu, and the prices were incredibly reasonable for the lunch. Where I live we don't have a Longhorn I don't believe, but I will certainly have to check out the nearest city for one. Definitely will go again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great steak at reasonable prices the hostess had no personality but the waiter was attentive great margaritas..try the watermelon on a business trip and is in holiday inn parking so great location

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The steak was incredible! I had my mom and aunt with me and they both really enjoyed their meals. I ate here last year too and I plan to eat here every time I come back to Cleveland, Tennessee!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Longhorn Steakhouse in Cleveland, Tennessee is a brand new restaurant. It has an open concept unlike any Longhorn I have eaten at before. It has a Western motif. The food was the usual fare at Longhorn, everything was very good. Beth, our server as a joy, always there to check on us.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We are here while out of town and All of our food was really good and cooked perfect. Our server was really good and friendly. Nice clean restaurant almost looks new. Would definitely stop here again.