“Ruined dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
The Florida Keys
“Ruined dinner”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our waiter ruined our family dining experience here. I had to ask for the manager twice to remedy the waiter's failures ( incomplete meal (we asked 3 times), water, lost our credit card, inattention). The manager did address the issue at length and offered a gift card and apology. We wanted no compensation - just a good time for our family.The food was adequate. Another tiny little thing -the female bartender served the men in the party first which I found insulting - last time I looked the South was still known for the importance of manners. Managing is more than compensating guests when they complain.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lulu120

CLEVELAND, TN, United States
“Best new place in town”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great food at a Great Price. We always enjoy our meal and our entire family always enjoys the great atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
“All around wonderful”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I live our local longhorn. We will wait over an hour to sit with Jordan, (he's fantastic ask for him) and the food is amazing. I have had lengthy conversations with the general manager Leanne and the other 3 managers and they are all wonderful. I really feel like family here. Great job!

Chattanooga, TN
“Terrible service, mediocre food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We came in at 8 PM on Tuesday night, hungry after a long day. We often sit at the bar to get the best service because your server is always right in front of you. Big mistake. At least when your server is absent when you're sitting at a table, it could be because she is busy. It's even more insulting when she's right in front of you doing nothing and still ignores you. From the time I sat down until over an hour later, the last guy's pile of dirty dishes sat right in front of me. Even when the manager came out she didn't remove the dirty dishes.
It was at least 15 minutes before I could even get her to take my order and I had to interrupt her conversation with her friend to get her to do so. I also ordered a glass of wine with dinner. 20 minutes later I literally had to wave my hand to ask her to get me the glass of wine. My side salad never came until I asked the food runner who brought our food to bring it. I would prefer to eat a side salad before my entrée but at this point I was starving and didn't care. The food was lukewarm and the chicken was really tough. I tried cutting it with the butter knife in my stack of silverware but eventually resorted to asking her for a steak knife. My fiancé and his friend got the chicken Caesar salad and they were so drowned in dressing they couldn't even eat it. He just picked all the chicken out of it and threw the rest away. His friend had even asked for the dressing on the side and they failed to do that.
I understand that people get busy, as I waited tables all through college. But we were the only four people at the bar.
I was excited when I heard Longhorn was coming to Cleveland because I had heard good things about it it's a shame they've managed it so poorly. Do your self a favor and drive an extra five minutes to Aubrey's where you will get excellent service and fantastic food.

Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Valentines Day Lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband wanted to come here for his birthday. It was around 1130 when we got there. Which we had to wait even tho there were a lot of open tables. The greeter at the door was wonderful. She was very polite, and was doing an awesome job. The waitress was nice but we felt like we were rushed. The food we order was good not to impressive.

• Visited February 2014