“Unique Diner”

Jenkins Deli
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jenkins Restaurant and Deli has been family owned and operated since March 15, 1976, serving many generations over the past 39 years. Recognized in National Geographic, Southern Living, Guns and Gardens, Tennessee Tourism website, and many local and regional publications. Known for our outstanding cuisine, long standing excellent service, warm hospitality, and community involvement. The all-time favorites are still on the menu; Jenkins' famous chicken salad, French dip, buffalo burger, and specialty soups and market items. New to the menu is a much-requested large fresh salad bar that has something for everyone. Our new location has a fun family atmosphere featuring a large model 'G' gauge train circling the dinning, a two sided fireplace with covered patio, and tons of local memorabilia tucked into every corner. Ask about our party room that seats up to 40 people, perfect for business or club meetings, wedding or baby showers, birthday parties or a social gathering.
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Unique Diner”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Jenkins for lunch. The service was wonderful! The food was good, but I think for a sandwich it was pretty pricey. The atmosphere is unique. It feels very old, but it's clean so it's like an antique. It was neat to look at all the names written on the walls from many years ago. A neat place to go.

• Visited January 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
“GREAT food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are locals and this is a good food. I LOVE their fried pickles, but the serving is HUGE and HOMEMADE from scratch cheese cake...my hubby likes the chicken salad. I personally eat the buffalo burger. Its a good place. Its not a cheap or quick lunch, but worth the stop

• Visited April 2013
Algonquin, Illinois
“Lost a bit of luster”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've been dining at Jenkins every month, or so, for about 4 years. In the last year, the quality has slipped a bit. I still dine there from time to time, but it is not near the top of my list, as it used to be. The sandwiches are generally good, and the chicken salad is worth a try. Jenkins is still a very popular place with a faithful following, I simply feel they could use some tightening up.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank misterblutarsky
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Good but not great”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I truly make better chicken salad. I had heard about it and thought....I will give it a try. I wouldn't order it again. The rest of our food was delicious. The server was great a food was brought out fast. Nice place and décor. The rest of my party just raved about their food....I will give them another try and report back!

• Visited February 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Wonderful family buisness!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wonderful food and great atmosphere!!! Many opions to choose from. Soup and sandwiches are the best!!!

Visited February 2013