“Good Experience”

Jenkins Deli
Ranked #11 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jenkins Restaurant and Deli has been family owned and operated since March 15, 1976, serving many generations over the past 39 years. Recognized in National Geographic, Southern Living, Guns and Gardens, Tennessee Tourism website, and many local and regional publications. Known for our outstanding cuisine, long standing excellent service, warm hospitality, and community involvement. The all-time favorites are still on the menu; Jenkins' famous chicken salad, French dip, buffalo burger, and specialty soups and market items. New to the menu is a much-requested large fresh salad bar that has something for everyone. Our new location has a fun family atmosphere featuring a large model 'G' gauge train circling the dinning, a two sided fireplace with covered patio, and tons of local memorabilia tucked into every corner. Ask about our party room that seats up to 40 people, perfect for business or club meetings, wedding or baby showers, birthday parties or a social gathering.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Jenkins is a local favorite and I know why...their food is delicious. They have a huge selection of quality food. They can be busy at times so go when you have a little time to enjoy your meal. If you have to wait, it will be worth it.

There are newer reviews for Jenkins Deli

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I ordered the Hot Chicken Tenders and fresh kettle chips. The kettle chips were awsome as were the fried pickles. the Hot Chicken Tenders were not so...."hot" tasting, as in flavoring. They were drenched in the Hot sauce and it made the breading just soaking and left a bad texture in the mouth when eaten. The next time I will try the chicken salad as that is something else that is highly recommended there.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had the small deli burger with smoked cheddar which comes with fries. It was DELICIOUS and there were so many fries I couldn't finish. Great spot!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Jenkins is one of the best locally owned restaurants in town. They are famous for their chicken salad. I wish I knew how they made it taste so good! I've never had bad food or a bad experience there. I would definitely recommend Jenkins to anyone!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My favorites are Jenkin's signature chicken salad and chilli. The taco salad is huge. My family has been eating at Jenkin's for over 20 years just like all the rest of Bradley county!!!