“Great food...but only to GO!”
Review of Jordan's Bar-B-Q

Jordan's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The service is terrible. We had to refill our own drinks because the teenage staff was too busy huddled around the counter talking. This is not a one time occurance either. Every time we've gone in the last year has gotten worse and we decided not to go back. They close at 9 in the summer time, but they literally started turning off the lights on us at 8:30. I hate to miss out on the food but its just not worth it for the service.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

My family likes to eat here. They give you a good portion of food. My kids and I especially love the cheese fries (they give you lots of cheese!!) Definitely recommend getting the Big Stuffed potato!! It is a giant baked potato topped with cheese sauce, sour cream, chicken or pork or beef. Sooo good. The atmosphere is cozy and laid back. You aren't rushed to hurry and eat and get out. It's locally owned. It's a good choice for a BBQ Shack.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We went for a "late" lunch or early dinner. I had the rib plate dinner and the ribs were cooked nicely, sides were onion rings and coleslaw. Onion rings were great the CS was OK. A couple of people enjoyed the pulled beef sandwich and one had the baked potato and its was huge.
Over good food we had two servers waiting on us one was super the other one was OK and going back and forth on break it seem to me. She was even eating at the bar which is fine if on break I guess.
A lot of old signs to look at while you wait.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Yep, this is my go-to location for great BBQ in Cleveland. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and good portions! My favorite is the stuffed baked patato, but you need to stop by and make up your own mind. Catering, too.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Jordan's has very good BBQ, I have never gotten a bad meal there.