“Fabulous”

Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best restaurant in Cleveland by far. Very Classy and not overdone. Would go here for lunch or dinner, they are both great menus. Top of the list for me.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The menu is limited but delicious. I think I would call this a "gourmet" Italian restaurant. A little pricey, but worth every penny! Very small, great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Café Roma is a great place with excellent food at reasonable prices. It's located downtown in a renovated old building, so it has some character but still lacks a bit of ambiance and romance. Nevertheless, the chef is a master and uses the finest local ingredients and the staff are dedicate to professional service. Whether lunch or dinner, it's great local fine dinning.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Good atmosphere, outstanding service, excellent food what else could you ask for? Italian food with a slight foody twist. The calamari appetizer was tender and lightly coated, the best I ever had. I had the lasagna of the day which was smoked gouda cheese and sweet Italian sausage. I haven't had sausage that good since I left NY 8 years ago. Prices are reasonable $60 for two with drinks,(and they know how to pour a proper drink). We will return again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love Cafe Roma. We haven't been in a while and it's time to go back. The atmosphere is totally charming, and the food and service is great. I recommend it to everyone.