“Try Cracker Barrel for a consistently good meal!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

One thing that I can say is that no matter where in the country, the food is always good and their cooking is consistent . I enjoy their salads, but feel they are overpriced and the salads used to be served on a large oval platter, but now come on a regular plate . It does come with a wedge of Chedder cheese and the salad dressing is of a higher quality than you get at fast food restaurants. My husband usually gets the meatloaf and is always happy with his choice. Another nice thing about Cracker Barrel is that you can order breakfast all day! One value is the vegetable plate where you can order 3 or 4 veggies and is served with biscuits & cornbread. For a little more you can add a side salad or soup. All their food is good, but they have Daily Specials that are real treats. Not to miss are the items in the store. They have puzzles, toys, DVD's of books, candy, clothing, and all types of beautiful things for sale. Their restrooms are always spotless and the staff is efficient & friendly. Another plus is free wrapping for your purchases from the "Old Country Store". Their "Travelling" DVD of books is a real value. You can pick one up at any Cracker Barrel in the US & drop it off at any other Cracker Barrel. This is for a small rental fee of under $5.00, which makes it a real value, as these are best selling books.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Cracker Barrel is often hit/miss for us, but this one had great food and friendly service. We visited later in the evening when one might expect the food to be less than fresh; this was not the case.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

You see one you have seen them all. Good breakfast place. They don't have the baked butter chicken any more on Tuesdays which I liked, so I have another breakfast.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

For Breakfast I have Sunrise Sampler or I have Biscuits n' Gravy.
For Lunch I have Grilled Chicken Tenderloin & Mashed Potatoes w/ brown gravy & Breaded Fried Okra. I bring home the biscuits & corn muffins for my dogs ( baby girl & mocha )
I like the sweet tea.
Dre she is hot..

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service and quality of food was delicious. Spent too much time in the gift shop , as always - but it has become a tradition to shop at any Cracker Barrel shop wherever we are, well worth the time.The food is always hot and tasty, with friendly folks that you think you have known forever.