“Its a Cracker Barrel”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2013

You see one you have seen them all. Good breakfast place. They don't have the baked butter chicken any more on Tuesdays which I liked, so I have another breakfast.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

For Breakfast I have Sunrise Sampler or I have Biscuits n' Gravy.
For Lunch I have Grilled Chicken Tenderloin & Mashed Potatoes w/ brown gravy & Breaded Fried Okra. I bring home the biscuits & corn muffins for my dogs ( baby girl & mocha )
I like the sweet tea.
Dre she is hot..

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service and quality of food was delicious. Spent too much time in the gift shop , as always - but it has become a tradition to shop at any Cracker Barrel shop wherever we are, well worth the time.The food is always hot and tasty, with friendly folks that you think you have known forever.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Server didn't know we were in her section! I eventually got her attention and asked when she was going to come to our table! The food was great as always, but the server was pre-occupied I think! But that doesn't steer us away from Cracker Barrel! they are still our number one choice and we went back there and took friends and had fish on Friday. Then on Sunday we had our Buttermilk Fried Chicken breast on Sunday (in OHIO) en-route home! Funny thing though , the Chicken breast has shrunk and the cost has gone up!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have eaten at a lot of Cracker Barrels and this place was fantastic. They were busy but the wait was reasonable and the service was fast and the food was delcious