“Amazing. Inexpensive. Delicious. Quick. Super clean. We go every week.”
Review of Kim San Restaurant

Kim San Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Amazing. Inexpensive. Delicious. Quick. Super clean. We go every week.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best Chinese food place in Cleveland/chattanooga area. Extremely inexpensive, you get a lot of choices, all delicious, great service, insanely clean, it's beautiful on the inside, very peaceful. The best hidden place in Cleveland. Love it! We go at least once a week for years now.

• Visited January 2014

“Not up to their usual standards!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently, my husband & I ordered our usual carry out order for dinner and unfortunately received substandard food from Kim San. They've always been what I consider to be the Best Chinese Food in Town but my chicken fried rice had funky tasting chicken and I ended up removing all the chicken. My hubby had Mongolian Beef and found it didn't taste good & discarded about half. The egg rolls were delicious. We like Kim San for their extensive carry out menu and for their reasonable priced food, which is par with the rest of our town's Chinese fare. When we have unexpected family or friends & have ordered their carry out they've always raved about the food they've received.
There was a new employee that took our order & who had trouble understanding what we wanted, but the food came out right so I don't understand what could have happened. Since we've tried all the other oriental restaurants near us, & found their food less than satisfactory, I don't want to give up Kim San for what was probably just a fluke, but my better half wants to go someplace else next time. Guess I'll have to do some convincing. . .

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank SandyLouTwo
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Best Chinese Food in Town”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent food. A large menu to choose from. Waitresses are friendly and attentive. I enjoy the chicken with garlic sauce. My wife loves the sweet and sour chicken. Their egg drop soup is the best in town. Great place for the family to eat.

• Visited September 2013
“Very Good!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I enjoy going here with my boyfriend! They have great food, friendly service, nice clean, quiet experience everytime!!

Visited May 2013