Hampton Inn Cleveland
$98
La Quinta
$59
$47
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accessgreat hotelwonderful stayindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast stafffitness centernice place to staylee universitynewer hoteloff the highwayfront desk staffabove averagebusiness trip
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here (myself, my 2 daughters and my mom) for a "girls night" and were pleased. Hotel exterior was nice, The lady at check-in (can't remember her name, want to say Julie?) was very nice as well. room was clean (except for a random cheez-it found in the floor and we didn't have cheez-its) spent quite a while in the indoor pool and it was nice and comfortable. Only "problems" we had, and it wasn't anything the hotel staff could have controlled, was our room being located immediately off of the elevators. Heard kids squealing and running and impatient parents telling them to wait till at least midnight....and the tv did not work right. When you would put it on a particular channel, it would stay there for about 30 seconds then switch back to qvc lol. at breakfast some guy started being quite rude to me and my kids over something stupid...again all things the hotel can't control. I would stay here again overall.

Room Tip: ask if your room is off the elevators, if so...AVOID!
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights on a recent trip to southern Georgia, once going south and once coming north a few days later. The staff was very friendly, even when we arrived late to check in. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the hotel was very new. The breakfast selection was wide and varied, with plenty of seating. This will be our go-to place on another trip down I-75, that's for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank You for the review to Highly Recommend us for your multiple night stays. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and breakfast before leaving to depart to south Georgia. I will look forward to your next visit in returning to Cleveland. If we can assist you in any way, please let us know.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in July 2013 on our way to Atlanta. She is pregnant and wanted a nice bed to sleep on. As always Hampton Inn delivered with a great bed and room. This hotel was new, clean, and comfortable. Our king bed was nice, and the sheets smelled great. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to say , Congratulations to your wife on her pregnancy. I'm glad the both of you had a Great nights sleep in our comfortable and clean smelling sheets. I hope you will stay again on your way to and from Atlanta in the future. Thank You for your Review!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

A very NICE place. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Indoor pool was well kept and water was a comfortable temperature. Appreciated having towels in the pool area. Good selection of breakfast foods and nice restaurant atmosphere. Convenient location for our plans. Will definitely stay in this place again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

THank you for the NICE Review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities during the 4th of July visit. We look forward to your next visit to Cleveland and will strive to make it a memorable one in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a new hotel in Cleveland, Tennessee. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the facility was very nice and very clean. It is a good location and quiet. This really is representative of the Hilkton chain. It was one of the better hotel experiences I've had in some time. I'll now stay here when visiting Cleveland.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I certainly appreciate your review and Thank You for considering our hotel as Great as well as our staff. If we can assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us for anything. We look forward to your next stay.