“Consistent!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 197 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 26, 2013

What's not to like. Food great but don't waste your time getting the drinks in the pitchers. the specials are always good and the favorites stay on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

After a day on the road, the margaritas here were most welcome & delicious! Our server was wonderful even though we came in right before closing time. The kids loved their meals. My husband & I thought the steak was tough. The rest was good though.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stopped by for a Sunday evening meal with my son. Our waiter was spot on ! Cant remember his name, but he is a older, kinder gentleman with the Elvis hair. I know he has been working at this outback ever since it first opened. I could not ask for a more courtious waiter that never missed a beat. Appetizers of Shrimp on the Barbie and Ahi Tuna were great ! Caesar salads were perfect. Entrees were on time, hot and full of flavor. As always, I will be back. With Cleveland having more choices for dining, this one has not changed in food and service. Interior decor is up to date and inviting. Cant go wrong !

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Excellent food....wonderful service on a very busy Saturday night.
Pleasant surroundings....only 2-3 miles from the Hampton Inn in
Cleveland TN.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our service started great, but slowly got worse as the meal progressed. We ask for bread, never got it. We ask for our check, we got it 20 minutes later...I ask for my dessert to go. When I got home it wasn't the dessert I ask for.